EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: MD, Whaleyville - 9/25/2020 to 9/27/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Whaleyville - 9/25/2020 to 9/27/2020

Mike & Jodi
I'm planning on attending but I will wait till later to make my reservation, as I have had to request refunds from 3 other canceled rallies. Hope this is mess is behind us by September. I'm looking forward to getting out again.

Looking forward to having you join us. When you make your reservation please send me the following info:
names, date in, date leaving, site number and HOC member number.

porthole

Retired

A few days later and we could make this ...... And this CG is only 17 miles away! Would be the closest rally ever.

Will have to see how it goes, we will be in Lake George until the Saturday of your rally.

JMVford

We would be so sorry if you can’t make it. 😢

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Just checking in and checked the attendees list. We may have neglected to let you know we are arriving 9/24 and departing 9/28. Sept. can't come soon enough!

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
We are at Ft. Whaley now and wanted to let you know we have changed our site. Moving to site #140 ( next to Ginger and Jamie). See you all in a few weeks.

Bones

The SOB's have finally joined the group for a visit Site #156. arriving Friday 9/25 leaving Monday 9/28.

JMVford

Ok. This is it.
Ft. Whaley, Sept. 25-27, Md/De Campout.
We will be having a meet and greet on Friday night around the campfire on Our site.
There will be a pot luck on Saturday night.
More to come TBA.
Let’s make this a great campout.

Mr.Boone

Hello!

My husband and I will be attending this weekend. We're excited to meet everyone. We recently purchased a pre-owned 2009 North Trail. We figured a Heartland owners camp-out would be great for our first RV experience (my first, not his).

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Cathy & Aaron

porthole

Retired
Hello!

My husband and I will be attending this weekend. We're excited to meet everyone. We recently purchased a pre-owned 2009 North Trail. We figured a Heartland owners camp-out would be great for our first RV experience (my first, not his).

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Cathy & Aaron

Although a bit subdued from a normal rally you will certainly enjoy your time with the group.

Short-Bed-Dually

Sorry we are missing the event especially since we only live 30 miles away. We are leaving tomorrow for a 4 week trip we planned a year ago. What Facebook page on you posting on?

jbeletti

Thanks Mike & Jodi for hosting the MD Camp-Out. I trust all that could make it had fun. Thanks also to those who pitched in and lended a hand and supplies. Good times I am sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.