• Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?:
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 26
  • Register by end of day 9/24/2020
  • Site fee: $$60 Deluxe Pull Through per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee:
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: October 17
  • Potluck time: TBD

Additional Info:
Book site reservation directly with Oasis and let them know you are attending the Heartland Owners Club Nevada Chapter Fall Campout. Special Rate applies to one day before and one day after the campout. We are planning a meet and greet for October 15 and will provide additional information soon.

Once you have made your reservations please send us a note on the forum with your space number and arrival and departure dates .

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.
Kurt & Gail
HOC Nevada Chapter Leaders

Last edited:

DebiMac

Kurt & Gail...so glad you stepped up for leadership of this chapter! We will be able to attend, but are confused about dates...I think FB said 10/15-17 but Heartland site says 10/15-18. Oasis also thinks it’s until the 17th. Would you please let us know which it is? We plan to arrive 10/14. Reservations have been made, pending the date clarification. Thanks!

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Kurt & Gail...so glad you stepped up for leadership of this chapter! We will be able to attend, but are confused about dates...I think FB said 10/15-17 but Heartland site says 10/15-18. Oasis also thinks it’s until the 17th. Would you please let us know which it is? We plan to arrive 10/14. Reservations have been made, pending the date clarification. Thanks!
Hi Debi, our contact with Oasis seems to have the dates a bit off. The contract shows check in on the 15 and check out the 19th which should be the 18th.

I will send my contact a clarifying note and try to clarify on the numerous Facebook sites I posted to Thanks for letting me know.

Thank you

Kurt

mslavin1

Hello Kurt and Gail,
We're all registered for October in Vegas, Confirmation Number: 2020209435. They told me when I booked that a man named Kevin was the event organizer for the park and he would be assigning space numbers later?

Venue:
  • Oasis Las Vegas RV Resort
  • 2711 Windmill LN
  • Las Vegas, NV 89123
  • Reservations 1 800 566 4707
  • https://www.oasislasvegasrvresort.com/
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Golf carts allowed?:
  • Golf Cart restrictions?:
  • Golf Cart fees?:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 26
  • Register by end of day 9/24/2020
  • Site fee: $$60 Deluxe Pull Through per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee:
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: October 17
  • Potluck time: TBD

Additional Info:
Book site reservation directly with Oasis and let them know you are attending the Heartland Owners Club Nevada Chapter Fall Campout. Special Rate applies to one day before and one day after the campout. We are planning a meet and greet for October 15 and will provide additional information soon.

Once you have made your reservations please send us a note on the forum with your space number and arrival and departure dates .

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.
Kurt & Gail
HOC Nevada Chapter Leaders

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Hello Kurt and Gail,
We're all registered for October in Vegas, Confirmation Number: 2020209435. They told me when I booked that a man named Kevin was the event organizer for the park and he would be assigning space numbers later?
Hi Marc, it looks like they have you in site 141. We will be in 167 and 168 will be set up for our meet and greet.

Kurt

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Kurt and Gail,
Hi Marc, it looks like they have you in site 141. We will be in 167 and 168 will be set up for our meet and greet.

Kurt

Grampafish

Washington Chapter Leaders-Retired
Doug and Doris Anderson are registered. Planning to come in one day early. Right now we are assigned to site 143. Looking forward to a great get together.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life
Jim & Melody plus the Pug Ginger are all signed up for the campout. Coming in one day before and leaving that Sunday. I think she said I had site 169.

See ya then.

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Hi Everyone, please help us spread the word about this campout. This will be our first attempt at an event and we hope to see as many folks there as possible.

Kurt & Gail

Last edited by a moderator:

Wmnmy

Morning Kurt and gale we called to reserve our reservation waiting on Kevin to return to get our site number. He will be out for a week I was told .. we will be there for the camp out dates .

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Morning Kurt and gale we called to reserve our reservation waiting on Kevin to return to get our site number. He will be out for a week I was told .. we will be there for the camp out dates .
Great news, we look forward to meeting you folks

- - - Updated - - -

Great news, we look forward to meeting you folks

SD08ER

Called today for a space. I don't have a space number yet. Kevin was out for the week. In the 15 out the 18

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Called today for a space. I don't have a space number yet. Kevin was out for the week. In the 15 out the 18

Thanks for letting us know. The block we have reserved are all pull throughs, and they have been really good about grouping us. We are in site 167 and site 168 has been reserved for our gathering site.

As soon as I get an update from Kevin we will get going on the meet and greet plans and thoughts reg a pot luck.

Kurt & Gail

Wmnmy

We will be there the 15th till the 18th Kevin is out for a week let you know the site number later looking forward.

Wmnmy

Afternoon Kurt , I got ahold of Kevin today and I am in space 148 Wayne bishop is in 147 and Scott Davis is in 146.

TTontheroad

Nevada Chapter Leader
Afternoon Kurt , I got ahold of Kevin today and I am in space 148 Wayne bishop is in 147 and Scott Davis is in 146.
GREAT news and thank you for letting us know.

Right now we are sitting at 12 spaces reserved. I will put out another blast next week and then start working on the meet and greet and pot lock details.

Kurt & Gail

RenoJim

Kurt & Gail,

The SOB’s are registered with Oasis arriving 10/15 and departing 10/19 with Elena, she didn’t give me a Site #. Look forward to seeing y’all.

Jim & Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.