jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Venue:
------------------------------

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 20
  • Register by end of day 2/15/2022
  • Site fee: $$52/night, $312 weekly per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: n/a
  • Non-Heartland Brand fee: 20
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: April 30
  • Potluck time: 6 o'clock

Additional Info:
We had such a good time this year, we have decided to return next year. This park is a great location for exploring this area, including the many wineries and breweries. I hope to make this an annual event!

The "Camp-Out" worked well, with few plans made except a potluck dinner on Saturday evening. We ate out when desired and met for Happy Hour every evening, weather permitting.

Golfers, please be advised that when you stay here, being a city park, you get a discounted rate to play golf on their course.

We reserved the entire row of sites in the Upper Loop and four sites to fill out our 20 site request on a nearby loop.

By the way, the municipal park is VERY strict on the cutoff date of February 15th. April is a very popular month and they guard it well. If you want to attend, please confirm with the park as early as possible.

Attendees:

1. Jay and Stella Coffman 4/25-5/2 site 77
2. Jim and Nancy Beletti 4/25-4/29 site 84
3. Norm and Tammy Boyce 4/23-5/2 site 78
5. Mike and Peg Finegan site 83
6. Ralph Diamond site 79
7. Darren and Pam Davis 4/23-5/1 site 74
8. Barry and Jan Hoover
9. Lowell and Joan Greer 4/25-5/2 site 76
10. Jim and Nancy Verzinski site 80
11. Terry and Carol Hershberger 4/25-5/2 site 85
12. Dave Seabolt and Nancy Anderson 4/25-5/2 site 86
13. Kevin and Nellie Wolbeck 4/25-5/3 site 87
14. Bob Curry 4/25-5/2 site 88
16. Jim and Elaine Ownby 4/25-5/2 site 89
17. Corbin and Flora Tayloe 4/25-5/2 site 60
18. Rosemary and Jim Himes site 66
19. Mike and Vicki Culpepper site 68
20. Marc and Tammy Tubbs site 67
21. Dale and Wanda Crenshaw Oakwood RV park

Last edited:

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: TX, Fredericksburg - 4/5/2022 to 5/2/2022

had a lot of fun there at this year's camp-out. We "plan" to join again in 2022 but will finalize the plan down the road. Thanks for rebooking this Jay.

normb01

Tammy and I had a great time this year. We will be there next year. I blocked out 23 April to 3 May. Wouldn't miss it. Thanks Jay

BigZ

Jay,
Cindy and I also had a great time at the campout. We are planning on attending it again next year, hopefully this time without the drama of a suddenly sick puppy, so please sign us up. BTW, the littlest Yorkie is finally over whatever she had!

jayc

Randy and Cindy, glad y'all had a good time. I'll add you to the list.
Also glad to hear that your Yorkie is all better.

Pokiejoe

Hi Jay,
Don and I plan to be there April 25, leave on the 2nd Looking forward to it and seeing everyone :) Site 77

jayc

Vicky and Don, I am glad to hear that you'll be coming to our Camp Out. I'll get you added.

jbeletti

Jay - if you can, please get us that short site in the middle of the main area - don't recall the site number. Advise if I need to call to reserve.

Our "plan":
Arrive: Monday, April 25
Depart: Monday, May 2
Nights: 7

jayc

I'll call and ask Jim. I'm told that we have the entire section but I'll find out if it can be reserved for you.

normb01

Venue:

Details:

Additional Info:
We had such a good time this year, we have decided to return next year. This park is a great location for exploring this area, including the many wineries and breweries. I hope to make this an annual event!

The "Camp-Out" worked well, with few plans made except a potluck dinner on Saturday evening. We ate out when desired and met for Happy Hour every evening, weather permitting.

Golfers, please be advised that when you stay here, being a city park, you get a discounted rate to play golf on their course.

We reserved the entire row of sites in the Upper Loop and four sites to fill out our 20 site request on a nearby loop.

By the way, the municipal park is VERY strict on the cutoff date of February 15th. April is a very popular month and they guard it well. If you want to attend, please confirm with the park as early as possible.

Attendees:

1. Jay and Stella Coffman 4/25-5/2
2. Jim and Nancy Beletti
3. Norm and Tammy Boyce
4. Randy and Cindy Zavodny
5. Carolyn and Wes Strausser
6. Don and Vicky Smith 4/25-5/2 site 77
7. Darren and Pam Davis
Just got our confirmed reservation. Spot 78. We arrive 23 Apr and depart 3 May. Party on!!!!!

jayc

David and Diana Barnhill contacted me on Facebook saying that they want to attend.

Holoholo

Venue:

Details:

Additional Info:

Attendees:

1. Jay and Stella Coffman 4/25-5/2
2. Jim and Nancy Beletti
3. Norm and Tammy Boyce
4. Randy and Cindy Zavodny
5. Carolyn and Wes Strausser
6. Don and Vicky Smith 4/25-5/2 site 77
7. Darren and Pam Davis
8. David and Diana Barnhill
Just made our reservations Monday 25-Monday 2. Lowell and Joan Greer

jayc

Lowell and Joan Greer contacted me on Facebook that they are signed up for the Campout, attending April 25-May 2nd.

Last edited:

jayc

Jim and Nancy Verzinski contacted me on Facebook to say they will attend.