EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: TX, Fredericksburg - 4/25/2022 to 5/2/2022

Added to Calendar: 8 dates

pegmikef

Jay, Looks like Peggy and I won't be making your campout. Just tried to make a reservation and they are full and they have nothing available in the park that will accommodate a forty foot fifth wheel. You folks have a good time

On edit, Jay tipped me off to an empty site, so I grabbed it and we will be there from Monday to Monday. Thanks Jay.

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Mike I just called the park and am checking on the sites that are assigned. I'll let you know.

jayc

Well, our Camp Out is officially full. I spoke with the park and found a few folks that had registered with the park but not on my list, but we got it straightened out and we're full!

I have some more good news! TST, makers of the Tire Pressure Monitoring System are donating one basic system that will be given out at the rally.

flipit

Well, our Camp Out is officially full. I spoke with the park and found a few folks that had registered with the park but not on my list, but we got it straightened out and we're full!

I have some more good news! TST, makers of the Tire Pressure Monitoring System are donating one basic system that will be given out at the rally.
Jay, we were going to try and make it this year but I’m seeing the comments that the park is full. Can we still attend if we stay at another park?

jayc

Things worked out for Mike and Peg Finegan. Jason and Audra Moses had to drop out, making their site available to Mike and Peg. Thanks Jason for letting me know, we'll miss you!

KJDIAMOND

Great news! Thanks for supporting the Camp Out!
I have registered at the campground. We will be at site #79. Do we need to do anything to register with the group? This will be our first big rally and are looking forward to joining. Kathy

jayc

Ralph and Kathy, nothing else is required, just be ready to make some new friends and have lots of fun! Looking forward to meeting you.

jayc

David and Diana contacted me and said they could not make it to the rally.

jayc

Barry Hoover called me this morning to say that he and his wife Jan will be coming to the Campout. They signed up late, but will be there.

DaleC

Jay, we got registered too late to camp at Ladybird RV. We will be there but we are staying at the Oakwood RV Park just up the road
from Ladybird Park.
Thanks,
Dale and Wanda Crenshaw

BigZ

Jay,
Sadly, Cindy and I can't attend this year and had to cancel our reservation for site 75. Happily, the reason is that our new house out in the country is at the advanced building stage where we must stay close by in our fifthwheel to guard the property and all the appliance/cabinet goodies that have been delivered for installation. We will catchup with everyone in the near future, hopefully.
Cindy & Randy

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Jay, sorry I missed your post about the Memorial Frank Baker Breakfast on Thursday morning. I'll be glad to help cook some of the meat or eggs. I can also cook some biscuits, but the convection oven will only cook so many at a time.

We can talk about it later.