EVENT: Heartland Owners Campout: TX, Fredricksburg - 05/01/2023 to 05/08/2023

Added to Calendar: 8 dates

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
David-Steph we don’t have an agenda but make plans as we go. We do have a “Frank Baker” annual huge potluck breakfast on Wednesday morning. We are looking forward to meeting you soon.

Terry and Carol, I’ll update your dates.

Unfortunately, Elaine & I have had to cancel this event. I have called the park and cancelled my reservation for site #089... so it is now available.

We hate to miss this, but have been overtaken by events at the house.

Hope to see everyone next time.

Jim & Elaine Ownby

jayc

Jim, we're sorry that you and Elaine will not be able to come to the rally.

jayc

Getting excited here!! We're only a couple of weeks from the Camp-Out in Fredericksburg, Texas.

We are planning the annual Frank Baker memorial breakfast. As usual, the club will furnish the breakfast meats, but we'll need people to cook it. We will also have scrambled eggs and fried potatoes, You can bring a favorite dish of your choice to share. We have a large coffee pot, so that is covered. If someone wants to bring some juices, that would be great! Coffee cups, plastic ware, plates and paper towels will be furnished.
We plan for breakfast to start at 9:00am. Plan to sit and visit both before and after breakfast.

We plan to have a large covered area near the center of our area for a meeting room. We will use this as a daily morning coffee area and afternoon Happy Hour. Please bring your drink of choice to HH.
Please feel free to bring your lawn chair and just leave it there, so you won't have to lug it back and forth.

Friday night will be our potluck dinner night. We will have a short Happy Hour starting around 4:00pm and dinner will start at 5:30pm. We will have pulled pork and ask that you bring a veggie, rolls or a dessert.
Please bring the drink of your choice. We will furnish plates, plastic ware and paper towels.

normb01

We had a great Campout. I believe we had a total of 28 Rv's. Look out for next year, we ALREADY have 24 RV's with confirmed paid reservations!!!!!

jayc

Two couples, Derald and Sue Keetch and Corbin and Flora Tayloe are attending as far as I know.

KJDIAMOND

Great! Ralph and I will be attending and are looking forward to this being our first national rally. We are registered for Sunday through Sunday and are staying in the Northwest site. Hope to see others there!
Kathy