• Mission, TX

Details:
------------------------------

• 02/16/2010
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 02/16/2010
  • Potluck time: 4:30 pm - 7:00 pm

------------------------------

• Event Leader: netters1 (click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------​

Just to let everyone know there will be a

"Happy Hour/Potluck"

for Heartland Owners
on Tuesday, February 16th
at the Retama Village in Mission, TX
at their outdoor Kitchen area.
The time will be 4:30 - 7:00pm.

Jim Beletti will be here for the Luncheon at Ron Hoover RV's and will be attending the Potluck.

Please RSVP on this thread as soon as possible so that Kathy or myself will know approximately how many will be attending.

Please bring a covered dish and your own place setting and whatever you wish to drink.

Last edited by a moderator:

hcriddle

Maureen and I will be there.

Bill did you get into Mission West? I think I am going to try to come in and at least stay a few days. May have to leave Friday instead of Saturday.

netters1

Just a reminder....if you would like to come to the Happy Hour/Potluck for Heartland Owner's at Retama Village on Feb 16th, please let us know!! We would like to have an approximate number. Jim B. will be there!!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Lynette...I have an additional twelve people who have RSVP'd from Bentzen Palm Village next door to Retama and Mission West, up the road on Business 83. If you need names lets me know...Kathy:)

SmokeyBare

Lynette,

Karen & Marv will be there. We have a couple who has ask to come as well... Future Heartland Owners, as they are seriously looking. Frank & Donna Johnson. I checked with Kathy about this first, Hope it's still OK.

Thanks for putting this together !! Let me know if I can be any help.

kakampers

Ok...what I have so far is Edgars (2)-Bentsen Palm, Smith (2)-Bentsen Palm, "bigdog" (2)-Mission West, Stayman (2)-Bentsen Palm, K. Smith (2)-Bentsen Palm and another couple from Mission West who's name I forgot to write down (2)...sorry about that. :(

kakampers

Just got another one, they are not owners YET, but are buying a Sundance....add the Beaudoins (2)...:)

Last edited:

SmokeyBare

Lynette & Kathy,

I had a visit this morning from another couple here in Canyon Lake park who would like to join the Meet & Greet.

Larry & Sandy Eisteld who own a 2009 Bighorn 3600, ask me to include them in the potluck get together. So far they are the only couple of the 4 who are in Canyon Lake Park who I passed out fliers too who have contacted me about coming.

They have yet to get connected to the forum but are very interested in doing that very near future. I also feel they are a good chance they might join Heartland Owners Club.

Thanks again for making this come together !

Marv

Paul & Nan

Don't forget Paul and I, will be at both functions. There is a BH in our park, Oleander Acres, we will be talking to them as well. Nan

netters1

Just received a message from Bruce and Barbara Inselman, Lebanon, Oregon that they will be attending the Potluck/Happy Hour...:D:D

kakampers

I just received another call from Canyon Lake RV Park...please add the Weeks (2), and they informed me of another couple who own a Landmark, all they could remember is "Darryl", and they too will be attending (2)...looks like we're getting close to 40 people....:D

Also, I noticed the map at the beginning of this thread only shows Mission, TX...Here is a Mapquest link for the actual address of the Retama Club...don't know how to get it loaded the way Lynette did...sorry. :rolleyes:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=M...6.189877&longitude=-98.377936&geocode=ADDRESS

Status
Not open for further replies.