EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Marilyn:

AS the Newest member of the Arizona Chapter, it is a pleasure to sign you up for this rally.
I did have one reservation that was not completed and you now have the final site.
Thanks for signing up and for joining the Heartland Owners Club & the Mountain Region.
Good luck with your New to you Elkridge! Safe Travels.

rutranger

Thanks Garry. We are very excited. Colorado is a beautiful state and after what we saw in Vegas it's going to be so awesome. Thanks again...

Doublegranch

Just remember, it won't be the quality of the Vegas Rally or the prestige of that venue....Nor am I even attempting to go in that direction...The Vegas Rally was a ONE of a Kind Rally!Regional Rally's have a much smaller budget, but we will try to input our creative juice so everyone has a great time.Regional rally's are lower key than National Rally's and an upscale from Chapter Rally's...

rutranger

It's just the idea of getting together with others that enjoy some of the same things such as camping or should I say glamping as a friend of mine might call it. It's all good, I am sure it will be enjoyed by all who attend. Plus I am hoping I will be retired by that time which will be the cherry on top of it all. ;)

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
This rally is going to be a blast!

I think we will all have as much fun, if not more fun than we had in Vegas!

Yeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doublegranch

Rally Update:

Be sure to continue to read the first posting....I have made some changes and added information for live entertainment and dinners!
Hope you will give me your input and suggestions on a few questions I have on the post.
Also added an extra day for the RAT Team to arrive early so we can stuff Welcome bags, pre planning and the event set up.

gwalter

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
I am not sure we can make it on the 2nd as it is a long drive for us.;) Things are starting to come together and we are looking forward to getting to know a lot of new club members, and seeing old friends again.

Rally Update:

Be sure to continue to read the first posting....I have made some changes and added information for live entertainment and dinners!
Hope you will give me your input and suggestions on a few questions I have on the post.
Also added an extra day for the RAT Team to arrive early so we can stuff Welcome bags, pre planning and the event set up.

dykesj11

I thin I see a message that you're full up. If there is a wait list, can you add us to it please?

Thanks - Jim & Lynn Dykes

Doublegranch

Jim & Lynn

I have added you to the wait list....thanks for the interest in joining this Rally.
I am sure we will have several changes and be able to get you in...

Doublegranch

Dan & Carol:

Happy to put you down....great to see you at Camping World....and no I wasn't lost! Just begging for a fire ring for the Havasu Rally.....
Great talking with you....thanks for singing up.....See you in a couple of months..

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Dan & Carol:

Great to see you at Camping World....and no I wasn't lost!

Just begging for a fire ring for the Havasu Rally.....

Great talking with you....thanks for singing up.....See you in a couple of months..

I need to win one of those . . .

Doublegranch

Jackie & Vickie Cryer....Thank you for the email....I have you added to the wait list.
Thanks again for signing up!

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Hi Garry,

Despite the distance, we are seriously considering attending this rally. Please add Christine & I to the waiting list.

Bob

Doublegranch

Bob: Super! I know it is a long ways and hope you will be able to make the trip!
Thanks for signing up and I have added you to the wait list.

Status
Not open for further replies.