EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Leave Garry's video up, or take it down?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Attention Landmark 365 Owners.
Stop by and get your Free cabinet drawer locks available at TikiDawg's rig (the one with the palm tree out front)

Thanks Steve and Kelly (TikiDawg).We stopped by but you were’t home. We took so,e drawer locks from the table, but wanted to thank you in person. Maybe we will run into you tonight.

Mark and Kristy

danemayer

view
Closing night - the finale!

[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-Eq1fCUe2ZSHAsGHYb0tLCAJ-vwZsMIR/view?usp=sharing[/video]

mthompson

Heartland Regional Rally: CO, Pueblo - 6/5/2018 to 6/10/2018

Will the W. Mesa Ave/Gaylord Ave. gate be open on Monday morning for those of us leaving? Thanks

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Yes Gate 3 will be open....
I will have it unlocked and dummy chained the night prior
If you are the first one out, just open the gates & proceed.
If are not departing super early in the morning, the gate will be opened for you.
Safe Travels.

mthompson

Yes Gate 3 will be open....
I will have it unlocked and dummy chained the night prior
If you are the first one out, just open the gates & proceed.
If depart not super early in the morning, the gate will be opened for you.
Safe Travels.

Thank You Garry we'll be leaving about 9am, probably not the first ones out. See you down the road. Be safe.

kbausano

The Bausano’s now have a queen-sized memory foam mattress topper (from Costco), looking for a new potential home. (We bought the new Denver Supreme mattress at the rally).

Let us know if there’s any interest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thank you to the Mountain Region and Garry for the rally! We had some fun and did lots of exploring on our trip.
Kristy

Chippendale

[FONT=&quot]Garry, just wanted to let you know that Dolly and I had a blast this past week and are looking forward to 2020 in Albuquerque. We have been able to add faces to a lot of forum names, and have made some new friends to see and visit now and then “down the road.” Hope everyone has a safe trip to their next destination. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]George[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Oldelevatorman

Thanks to you Garry and the Mountain Region for a super time at the rally. For our first of hopefully many more Heartland rallies it was a blast. We met a lot of great new friends, spent too much money on upgrades and have tons more projects to do as we get time. Jackson Rally is next for us, so hope to see y'all there! Safe travels to everyone, we've arrived in Estes Park for the next 9 days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Wow...what a week that was!

Can't believe that the rally has already come to an end!

It was great seeing everyone again plus meeting new friends as well!

Can't wait to see you all again soon!

And remember...

2020JohnD!

jbeletti

Nancy and I have been here in Pueblo for 9 days now and are heading home today after lunch.

I want to thank Garry for the years of planning that went into this event and for the execution by him and his Rally Assist Team (RAT).

We really enjoyed catching up with friends and making new ones. I was particularly impressed with the number of members of the Pacific region that were able to make this rally. This sort of cross-regional support make me happy. And beyond that, we had members from all regions, from all over the US and Canada!

Wow was it hot here in the afternoons! But man, were those evenings just heaven or what?

I saw, and participated in many small group gatherings around the fairgrounds in the evening. What fun!

Thank you Garry for all you did and all you do for the Mountain Region! Thank you RATs! Thank you rally attendees!

Hope to see many of you down the road.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
On behalf of Bob and Christine (Mabel Bly, 2020 Presidential nominee, and 60’s Name that Tune winner), we would like to thank Garry and his team for a wonderful week.

One of Mabel’s dreams was to leave Gravestone, however, with the Rancher’s stealing half her earnings she was unable to do so. With winning the “Best Costume” and 60’s Name that Tune, she has achieved her goal. Today, she is able to catch the stage and head to Fort Colllins, Colorado to make a fresh start!

Here’s to Goshen in 2019 and the next Mountain Regional Rally in 2020! Watch out John D, Canada is ready to take you on!!

Toccoatravelers

Thank you to Garry and the entire RAT Team. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed our first visit to Colorado! Hope to see our new friends down the road........’til then Heartlanders

Doublegranch

Just arrived at Route 66 for the night!
I appreciate all the kind words of support for the Rat team and the Region!
Very excited we were able to get Mabel a pass back on the stage to Canada!
Mabel you "Rocked" during this Rally! Congrats on all the money you won and it has been
reported to the IRS, but doubt it will have any impact on your financial statement in Canada!!!
Til we all meet in Goshen and Rally's in between.....Safe Travels and once home I have some
exciting news for my final post on this Rally thread!

Doublegranch

GARY,
it was fabulous! Thank you to You and your Rat team!
Hey we are at Route 66 RV Resort, site 2011.
Sally[.]

I will drop by...I am in 1102....just went to get some food for the girls....
Going to eat and drop by.....Do you mean 1120?????there is no 2011??

BY the way diesel fuel is $2.99 here at Route 66.....lower than the $3.18 I am seeing inside Albuquerque...

danemayer

7 rigs from Pueblo relaxing at Tiger Run Resort in Breckenridge, CO. Ann and Rick Haddock (MrsFish) made us all dinner last night and tonight. Don and Vicki (Pokiejoe) hosted breakfast this morning. Like a mini-rally.

Tiger Run Heartland Breakfast.jpg

Bit of a heat wave today 81.

Kyle_Bonita

Torklift Kyle
Hey Everyone!
I hope everyone enjoyed their time at the Rally there in Pueblo and didn't mind the company Kyler and Sheryl provided. Kyler and Sheryl said they had a wonderful time meeting all of you!

For those of you wondering............. We have a special announcement for the #MyHeartlandForTorklift Facebook promotion!

ANNNNNDDDDDDDD THE WINNER ISSSSSSS.........

https://youtu.be/nSNart1Gmck

The winner can contact us to redeem their FREE GLOWSTEP REVOLUTION STEPS AND CHOICE OF ACCESSORY!

Learn more about these steps here:

https://www.torklift.com/automotive/glowstep-revolution

Yahooooo!

Kyle Bonita
Torklift

Status
Not open for further replies.