Here is the recipe for the AIr Fryer Chicken Thighs.
Air Fryer “That Man's Chicken” Thighs ifyouhaveanegg.com
Ingredients 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast 1 Tsp Dak’s Original Red seasoning (or seasoning ofyour choice)
Non stick spray Steps
Lightly spray each thigh with non stick spray.Sprinkle evenly with the nutritional yeast and
seasoning on both sides of chicken. Place in Air
Fryer basket in a single layer. Change settings to
360 and 18 minutes and start. Flip chicken thighs at
9 minutes, reinsert basket and finish cooking. Check with a meat thermometer andserve while hot. Deliciously “fried”!
Adjust the temp and time to your air fryer. Check internal temperature of the chicken .It’s done when it hits 165 Degrees F.
1-2 cups milk (depending on how thin you want your soup) ½ cup real bacon bits, heated (optional)
1 green onion chopped for garnish (optional)
1. Add the minced shallots and potatoes to an Instant Pot.
2. Pour enough chicken broth in the pot to cover the potatoes. Seal the Instant Pot lid and cook on manual or soup setting for 10 minutes.
3. Once the timer goes off, turn the valve from sealing to venting to release the pressure.
4. Remove the lid and mash the potatoes. Use a potato masher or an electric hand mixer.
5. Add butter, cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper, and blend to the consistency you like best.
6. Add milk to the soup and stir enough in until you get your desired soup thickness.
7. Add more salt and pepper if needed.
8. Add bacon bits to a small glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds until crunchy.
9. Mix all of bacon bits into the potato soup, or use as a topping.
10. Serve with the toppings of your choice.
If making in your slow-cooker, cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 226 Fat: 18.6 g Saturated fat: 11.5 g Carbohydrates: 3.2 g Sugar: 15 g Sodium: 700
Thank you Ginger and Jamie for another great rally the rain couldn't put a damper on it no matter how hard it tried. Hope all who left today arrived home safely was great to see everyone and meet new members. Looking forward to seeing everyone down the road. Safe travels to all who will be leaving tomorrow.
Ginger and Jamie, how can we thank you for all the work you put into making this a great rally? You handled every obstacle that came your way and did a great job of it.
So many laughs, so much fun, and so many memories. This was definitely one for the books.
We love you guys. "Thanks" just isn't enough.
Thank you Jamie and Ginger! I will be looking forward to more events in the future now that I know were to find on the forum,lol. I had tire blow out on trailer yesterday. 3 miles from home. Any suggestions on replacing towmax with different brand or stay with towmax.
This was our first rally of any kind and it will be remembered for sure. Jamie and Ginger did a fine job with the work around rainy days. We left with full bellies and a better appreciation of sharing camping with others. We will be looking to attend another in the future.
Thanks Jamie and Ginger!
P.S. I see the wood dried out enough to have that campfire at last.