EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hey Jamie.......Please put me in for the Instantpot seminar. Thanks

Sounds good. Along with the instant pot, there will be tastings from air fryer, slow cooker, and electric smoker.

Also, Instant Pot was nice enough to donate one of their cookers as a door prize. So who knows, it might be a win-win.

JWalker

Reminder

Per Delaware state law, no outside alcohol is allowed in an area where they sell alcohol, so that would include the pool area as well as the Tiki Bar. Non-alcoholic beverages are permitted.

This will affect our “Meet & Greet” on Wednesday and our event at the Tiki bar event on Thursday. Cold adult beverages can be purchased from the bar at these locations.

Alcoholic beverages are permitted at the HOC tent as well as the Sunset Boat Cruise. So feel free to ....
10o4q44.jpg

JWalker

New Sunset Boat Cruise schedule.

-Please note: the bus will begin boarding at 6 and will depart promptly at 6:15 and head to the marina up in Lewes Delaware.
-The cruise will start around 7 and last about 1.5 hours
capewatertaxi.com

3329hzs.jpg

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
New Sunset Boat Cruise schedule.

Please note: the bus will begin boarding at 6 and will depart promptly at 6:15 and head to the marina up in Lewes Delaware.
The cruise will start around seven and last about 1.5 hours

24g3pzm.jpg

Hey Jamie

I notice we are not on the list I had told Ginger at PA Rally Friday would work for us

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Uh-Oh! We are not on your boat list either. I thought I had communicated our desire to "cruise" earlier, but then I do occasionally suffer from old age retention disorder.
Any chance we can squeeze on with the Betton's?

JWalker

Hey Jamie

I notice we are not on the list I had told Ginger at PA Rally Friday would work for us

Uh-Oh! We are not on your boat list either. I thought I had communicated our desire to "cruise" earlier, but then I do occasionally suffer from old age retention disorder.
Any chance we can squeeze on with the Betton's?

Fixed and Done.

Just made it under the wire. LOL

JWalker

updated agenda

Attachments

• AGENDA.pdf
    658 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

JWalker

Lisa will be attending the cooking seminar if there is still room.

Sure thing. I was just discussing with our Northeast resident barbecue smoking phenom from New Jersey the other night, on some different things I’m going to try for the pulled pork for the seminar.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sure thing. I was just discussing with our Northeast resident barbecue smoking phenom from New Jersey the other night, on some different things I’m going to try for the pulled pork for the seminar.
Catawissa, Pa
ccd2b9250df1cd8a3c2f0e76cf209b5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jnbhobe

Jamie,any chance of moving Patti and I to Thursday cruise, the kids will be there on Friday thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JWalker

Catawissa, Pa
ccd2b9250df1cd8a3c2f0e76cf209b5c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Man… That was good! Sure beats the 2/$1 hotdogs I had today at the convenient store. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Jamie,

FYI, The Welcome Reception and "Fire & Friendship" on the Agenda for Wednesday 5/16 both have a 6:00 pm start time.

I’ve looked at so much rally paperwork over the last few days that I think my eyes are going crossed and I’m losing my mind. LOL

Fixed. It is at 8 o’clock. That makes a little bit more sense. There will be a copy of the agenda in the rally packets.

JWalker

Sponsorship Update.

tsttruck.com

ay4yrk.jpg

TST will be holding a seminar on Thursday 5/17. A representative will be there with all the latest TPMS kits and sensors. He will also assist in programming all settings and with installation.

There will Also be a 20% discount show price offered on any purchases during the Rally.

Thank you TST

Hi Jamie,
Just letting you know that my wife Elaine and I will be attending the rally. We'll be arriving Wednesday early evening and staying until Sunday.
We're "newbies" (just joined this week) so we're looking forward to this adventure!

Greg

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hi Jamie,
Just letting you know that my wife Elaine and I will be attending the rally. We'll be arriving Wednesday early evening and staying until Sunday.
We're "newbies" (just joined this week) so we're looking forward to this adventure!

Greg

Welcome Greg and Elaine looking forward to meeting you both

JWalker

Hi Jamie,

Greg

So glad you guys can join us. I believe we have 6-8 “Newbies” joining us at this rally.

ziggysun

- - - Updated - - -

I’ve looked at so much rally paperwork over the last few days that I think my eyes are going crossed and I’m losing my mind. LOL

Fixed. It is at 8 o’clock. That makes a little bit more sense. There will be a copy of the agenda in the rally packets.

I'm sure you have your hands and eyes full! Especially with the changes you're trying to reconfigure. You're doing a great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.