EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: DE, Millsboro - 5/16/2018 to 5/20/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

porthole

Retired
Waterfront property ☔️☔️☔️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have only pulled the slides in 3 times since July 2009 - twice now in Delaware, here and the State park straight across the bay.

Prior to Delaware it was the Hatteras Rally in 2010

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
Here is the recipe for the AIr Fryer Chicken Thighs.

Air Fryer “That Man's Chicken” Thighs
ifyouhaveanegg.com

Ingredients
6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs2 Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
1 Tsp Dak’s Original Red seasoning (or seasoning ofyour choice)
Non stick spray

Steps

1. Lightly spray each thigh with non stick spray.Sprinkle evenly with the nutritional yeast and
    seasoning on both sides of chicken. Place in Air
    Fryer basket in a single layer. Change settings to
    360 and 18 minutes and start. Flip chicken thighs at
    9 minutes, reinsert basket and finish cooking. Check with a meat thermometer andserve while hot. Deliciously “fried”!
  2. Adjust the temp and time to your air fryer. Check internal temperature of the chicken .It’s done when it hits 165 Degrees F.

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
Paradise grill on the water...
a2b110270c1e64e3502fbfb1b485cdfc.jpg
23c4a055177042ddc467606c28339be9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

jbeletti

A few pics from tonight - the final night of a great rally. Thank you Jamie and Ginger and thank you to all who helped you. It was great seeing everyone.

IMG_0002.jpg IMG_0005.jpg IMG_0006.jpg

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
For those interested:

10 Minute Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup

Prep time
Cook time
Total time
10 mins
10 mins
20 mins

10 Minute Instant Pot Potato Soup is the perfect quick and easy hearty meal! With a pressure cooker like the Instant Pot, you'll have a gluten free dinner in minutes.

Author: LivingLocurto.com

Recipe type: soup

Cuisine: American

Serves: 8-10

Ingredients

5 pound bag of potatoes peeled and cubed

1 large shallot, minced (or 3 tablespoons minced onion)

5-6 cups chicken broth

4 Tablespoons butter

⅓ cup softened cream cheese ⅓ cup sour cream

2 cups shredded cheddar cheese ¼ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon pepper

1-2 cups milk (depending on how thin you want your soup) ½ cup real bacon bits, heated (optional)
1 green onion chopped for garnish (optional)

Instructions

1. Add the minced shallots and potatoes to an Instant Pot.

2. Pour enough chicken broth in the pot to cover the potatoes. Seal the Instant Pot lid and cook on manual or soup setting for 10 minutes.
3. Once the timer goes off, turn the valve from sealing to venting to release the pressure.

4. Remove the lid and mash the potatoes. Use a potato masher or an electric hand mixer.

5. Add butter, cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, salt and pepper, and blend to the consistency you like best.
6. Add milk to the soup and stir enough in until you get your desired soup thickness.

7. Add more salt and pepper if needed.

8. Add bacon bits to a small glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 30-60 seconds until crunchy.

9. Mix all of bacon bits into the potato soup, or use as a topping.

10. Serve with the toppings of your choice.

Notes

If making in your slow-cooker, cook on low for 5-6 hours.

Nutrition Information

Serving size: 1 Calories: 226 Fat: 18.6 g Saturated fat: 11.5 g Carbohydrates: 3.2 g Sugar: 15 g Sodium: 700

mg Protein: 11.5g Cholesterol: 52 mg

Dawnnira

You'll never guess... it's raining in New Jersey
b9fa612100b40f7ca6a9d52f177997eb.jpg

rdufek

Thank you Jamie and Ginger, we had a great time, good food and great friends. Another rally in the books.

Attachments

• DE03672B-D159-4DB0-82C3-788CC2CC0DB8.jpg
    DE03672B-D159-4DB0-82C3-788CC2CC0DB8.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 25

Dawnnira

Ditto...good time with good friends. Looking forward to MY rally

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Thank you Ginger and Jamie for another great rally the rain couldn't put a damper on it no matter how hard it tried. Hope all who left today arrived home safely was great to see everyone and meet new members. Looking forward to seeing everyone down the road. Safe travels to all who will be leaving tomorrow.

JMVford

retired Maryland Chapter Leaders
Ginger and Jamie, how can we thank you for all the work you put into making this a great rally? You handled every obstacle that came your way and did a great job of it.
So many laughs, so much fun, and so many memories. This was definitely one for the books.
We love you guys. "Thanks" just isn't enough.

porthole

Retired
Was nice to see Ginger and Jamie still smiling Sunday morning with everything that was thrown at them this weekend.

Hoo Rah !

Furious10

We would like to thank Ginger and Jamie for making us newbies to the North East Rally feel welcomed. The weather didn't cooperate but we enjoyed meeting everyone. Hope to see you all soon.

gschaaf

Thanks Jamie and Ginger another great rally despite the weather we had a great time. See ya down the road!!!

Coxster

Thank you Jamie and Ginger! I will be looking forward to more events in the future now that I know were to find on the forum,lol. I had tire blow out on trailer yesterday. 3 miles from home. Any suggestions on replacing towmax with different brand or stay with towmax.

jerryjay11

This was our first rally of any kind and it will be remembered for sure. Jamie and Ginger did a fine job with the work around rainy days. We left with full bellies and a better appreciation of sharing camping with others. We will be looking to attend another in the future.

Thanks Jamie and Ginger!

P.S. I see the wood dried out enough to have that campfire at last.

Status
Not open for further replies.