EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: IA, Amana - 10/3/2014 to 10/5/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOTTOYS

For what it's worth..There will also be a FROG (Forrest River Owners Group) Rally there at about the same time. 10-2 through 10-5....Don

jbeletti

For what it's worth..There will also be a FROG (Forrest River Owners Group) Rally there at about the same time. 10-2 through 10-5....Don

That explains why we didn't get the larger rally hall. FROG must have contracted before we did :(

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
The Hershberger's are coming to the Rally! We will arrive on September 25th and depart on October 5th.

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Terry and Carol, Glad you don't want to miss out on fun... See you there

JerryV

Hi Jay...Please add us to the list....we are looking forward to it.
Thank you. Jerry and Karen Vredeveld

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Thanks Jerry and Karen ..I am glad I talked you into coming..it will be a good time.

jbeletti

Agenda added for Central Regional Rally in Amana, IA

Your Central Region Rally planning team has been hard at work, planning the first Central Region rally.

During today's planning meeting, we created a draft rally agenda. If you're already signed up for this rally - thank you! If you're considering signing up for this rally and need to first know what "the plan" is, please take a look at post number 1 of this rally thread for details. Here's a handy link to it.

If you've never visited the Amana Colonies area of Iowa, now is your chance. Sign up for the rally today and come for the entire pre-rally and explore Iowa!

Jim Beletti
Central Region Rally Planning Team Member

bacaye

Re: Agenda added for Central Regional Rally in Amana, IA

Made our reservations!! Barb and Bill

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Barb and Bill, I'll get you added to the list. Looking forward to Amana!

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Thank you Jay for adding Don and me to the list:)
I have a call in to Laura to verify our length of stay...just waiting for her call-back. We are planning on getting in for the pre-rally festivities!
We had such a great time last year (minus my broken foot:()...we wanted to do it all again!:cool:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Monica, we're glad you're coming again. Looking forward to seeing you and Don.

Bob and Chris

Senior Members
Jay,
Chris and I are signed up for October 2 - 6. We look forward to seeing past friends and making new acquaintances.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.