EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Ernie & Marie:
Super! Thank you and also for continuing to be part of the RAT Team!
See you soon!

Chippendale

OK Garry, give Dolly and I a site in the "Assisted RVing Section", I will be 81 and she will be about 97.5 in dog years. And also, I guess you had better sign us up for a motorized scooter/wheel chair/ with a towable dog trailer attached. Looking forward to it.

George

Doublegranch

George:
Well you are the only person I know that is going back in "age" years! I still have a post where you mentioned you would be, if I remember correctly, 96 during the Pueblo Rally!
So I am thinking in your 80's for 2020 and perhaps by 2022 Rally you should be in your 60's! I need whatever you are drinking or taking!!

I will have a nice geriatric site set up with Lift and Wheel chair assisted ramp for you & Dolly.

Thanks for signing up, I appreciate your support!

See you in Pueblo!

Chippendale

George:
Well you are the only person I know that is going back in "age" years! I still have a post where you mentioned you would be, if I remember correctly, 96 during the Pueblo Rally!
So I am thinking in your 80's for 2020 and perhaps by 2022 Rally you should be in your 60's! I need whatever you are drinking or taking!!

I will have a nice geriatric site set up with Lift and Wheel chair assisted ramp for you & Dolly.

Thanks for signing up, I appreciate your support!

See you in Pueblo!

It was 97 and it was a typo, should have been 77, the current age posting is correct, Dolly and I will need all the help we can get. Hope we can find someone to drive us out there.

Doublegranch

Gary:
Great news! Well maybe not for Ducky! Got you down and thanks for the support!
See you in Pueblo!

- - - Updated - - -

Count John (Jmac) and me in, Garry! We’d love to help on the RAT Team if you need it.

[John & Debi: Got you down both for the Rally and the RAT Team. THank you so very much for continuing to help out
and be part of the RAT Team. Now John, if you gain weight, let me know if I have to order a new shirt for you!
See you guys in Pueblo! Enjoy your FL vacation! Safe Travels.]

DebiMac

Garry...forgot to mention...we’d like to come 9/5 thru 9/14 (or 9/6 if not on RAT Team). Thanks!

Cage427

Please sign up Betty and Keith Orlopp for September 7 thru September 12th. We would like to be near George Speir. This sounds like a great event.

Doublegranch

Betty & Keith:
Got you down, but will have to check with George as in his old age he is getting cranky and dosen't like company! But I know Dolly will be excited...
Thanks for joining the Rally!

jbeletti

The Belettis plan to attend!

We'll bring Corn Casserole to the potluck.

Arrival and departure dates TBD but for now, list us for the earliest arrival and departure dates.

Doublegranch

Jim & Nancy:
Thank you for your support towards the Regional Rally's!
I have you down as well for the potluck!
I really appreciate all you do the the Owners Club!

Doublegranch

John & Debi:
Okay.....as long as John is Paying....we will get you signed up...
How about the Balloon ride? Just kidding,,,you have to sign up for that on your own.

Doublegranch

Roy & Debbie:
Thank you for signing up! I have you down and appreciate your support
See you in Pueblo!

Please sign up Mike & Kim - the CrazyStewards. We'll be there the 6th - 13th.
Put us down for the Pre-Rally Dinner in Old Town and participation in the Pentathlon. For the Potluck, sign us up for Kim's infamous New Mexico style red chile Posole.

Gary - If you need any assistance from someone in the local area please let me know. - Kim

Doublegranch

Mike & Kim:
Thanks for signing up! I had a spot reserved for you thinking you would attend.
I appreciate the offer Kim and yes I will need some local "guidance" and help as I have
been told I am incorrigible at times, really i just blame that on lack of parental supervision...
My way out!! I will give you a call and let you know local vendors I am working with for catering etc.

Mike & Maureen:
THanks again for your support on this rally and stepping into the RAT shoes!
I appreciate the help and friendship!

Status
Not open for further replies.