EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NM, Albuquerque - 9/8/2020 to 9/13/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Gary, I've got our technical moderator looking into forum issues.
I will advise with any update information.

Peace
Dave
Dave:
Thanks, Dan was attempting to help me yesterday with the problem and reported it to Julie.
I appreciate your help!
Stay Well....

rcofd2

Just got a call from Gerry informing us that Heartland has pulled the plug on rally's thru the month of September.

Doublegranch

Just got a call from Gerry informing us that Heartland has pulled the plug on rally's thru the month of September.

THat is correct....But the Mountain Regional Rally has been approved to continue!
Our rally is still on and no issues.
See you in Sept.

Doublegranch

<p>
Neil & Judy, Danny & Coleen:</p>
<p>
Thanks for signing up for this Rally!</p>
<p>
I appreciate your support and have sent you an email with your site numbers!</p>
<p>
Stay well and see you in Sept.</p>
<p>
 </p>
<p>
Sorry for the way the screen appears, still a bug in the system</p>

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
<p>
Neil & Judy, Danny & Coleen:</p>
<p>
Thanks for signing up for this Rally!</p>
<p>
I appreciate your support and have sent you an email with your site numbers!</p>
<p>
Stay well and see you in Sept.</p>
<p>
 </p>
<p>
Sorry for the way the screen appears, still a bug in the system</p>
Still working on it.

Peace
Dave

Doublegranch

Trying a new experiment, cannot edit the main post 1 for the attachments so attempting to add the same attachments here on this post to see if they show.

Update:
Won't allow me to add attachments on the advance edit screen.
No icon showing for the ability to add attachments

danemayer

Trying a new experiment, cannot edit the main post 1 for the attachments so attempting to add the same attachments here on this post to see if they show.

Update:
Won't allow me to add attachments on the advance edit screen.
No icon showing for the ability to add attachments
When you open the edit window, look for "Go Advanced" at the bottom right. In advanced mode the attachment icon should show up.

Doublegranch

When you open the edit window, look for "Go Advanced" at the bottom right. In advanced mode the attachment icon should show up.

Dan:
That is the problem, that icon is not showing on my advance screen either in Chrome, Edge or Firefox browsers.
This is why I can't edit the main post as well.
Thought maybe this might work.
Tech support says perhaps the only fix is to delete my post 1 and re-create it and have cookie mere the other posts over....
Not sure if I want to go through all that.
Lets see what tech support says.

Doublegranch

Great news, added another vendor to the Rally, RV Interiors by donna.
They will host a seminar and a couple of really nice prizes for our Charity Auction as well.
I still can't make any "EDIT" adjustments to post #1 as there is still a bug in the system.
For some reason the moderators still have the capacity to do everything and full access, so I will have one
make the edit later today.
See everyone in Sept!
Safe Travels and Stay Well

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, can't even make a complete new post without the bug showing up.
Sorry for the way the screen appears.

Doublegranch

- - - Updated - - -

THE BUG HAS BEEN TERMINATED!

Thank you Zack for all your time and efforts in fixing this problem.
It was great working with you today.

The Rally post 1 will be updated shortly.
& yes I am excited!

Doublegranch

RV Comfort Systems - Cheap Heat Special Rally Offer:
On July 1, rally attendees will be able to per-order a Cheap Heat system
at a discounted price over the regular Regional Rally rate.

1. This must be pre-paid
2. Larry will have your unit at the rally for pick up, saving on shipping expense
3. Discount over the Rally rate is only if you pre-order and pay in advance
4. You must attend the Rally to obtain this pricing.

A discount certificate will be posted on the Rally thread post #1 on July 1, 2020.
This certificate must accompany your pre-paid order. You will have around
6 weeks to complete your advance order.
If you are looking into purchasing a Cheap Heat system, this will be the best pricing available.
See you all in Sept
Safe Travels

Last edited:

Doublegranch

RALLY UPDATE:
Route 66 resort opened today and will restrict site bookings to 50%
So, with that said, this Rally is Sold out and if we have any cancellations,
they will not be back filled.
We currently are over the 50% but have authorized us stay at our current number.
As it stands today, HOC Rally attendees will have the entire park!
With the 50% cap, the Park will not be available to the public or SOB's during our Rally dates.

Gsneed

RALLY UPDATE:
Route 66 resort opened today and will restrict site bookings to 50%
So, with that said, this Rally is Sold out and if we have any cancellations,
they will not be back filled.
We currently are over the 50% but have authorized us stay at our current number.
As it stands today, HOC Rally attendees will have the entire park!
With the 50% cap, the Park will not be available to the public or SOB's during our Rally dates.

Sooo, will site assignments be changing?

Doublegranch

Gary:
At the moment no the sites won't change. We had to move a couple sites around to keep the rally attendees together.
We won't know for awhile if the cap will stay or be lifted.
Will do the best we can without placing an overload on the RAT Team or the Resort staff.
Safe Travels

Doublegranch

Mountain Regional Rally Update:

This morning I had a conference Call with Route 66 referencing new rules the Reservation Governor has implemented on group gatherings. These rules will not allow us to use their Club house for the vendors or have any more than 12 people in the facility at any given time. Group controls would also apply to the Rally barn and the Election tent we have contracted for set up. While initially they approved our Rally attendee numbers, the Resort will hold to a 50% capacity with no exceptions through the end of 2020, requiring a reduction of 17 RV’s.
Since all our activities would be in a group setting over 120 people, we are not allowed to execute any of our Rally plans. While the Election tent may qualify for the space requirement, once the stage, tables and chairs are figured in, we no longer are able to have the adequate space separation they require. The Election tent was planned for several theater style set ups with “Elvis” to preform 3 shows on the Election Night and a comic magician the following night. The town Hall meeting with the candidates was also scheduled for this tent facility.
It is with a saddened heart that Route 66 Resort has elected to cancel our Rally dates as they are responsible to enforce all Indian Reservation rules. They cannot reasonably carry out their duties with this large of a group. In addition to our Rally, they have cancelled all groups for the year & the Balloon festival reservations.
With that said, I will be mailing everyone a full refund. Please have some patience as I am a one man show and need to cancel all contract services, notify all vendors, order additional checks as the original order was used for the Wyo Rally refunds. When sending out the checks, If I am missing an address, I will send you an email, otherwise I have copies of the checks you wrote for the Rally.
I was hoping this “Final” Regional Rally would end in one to remember, but not this kind of remembrance! I would like to end with an expression of “Thanks”, I am most grateful and humbled for all your support towards the Rally’s I hosted over the years, from the Arizona Chapter Rally’s to the Regional Rally’s. They were all done for You and I think for the most part the majority enjoyed and appreciated the work that went into them.
Hope to see you all on the Rally Road in 2021 as well at the National Rally in June 2021!
Safe Travels & Stay Well
Garry & the “Aussie” girls

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Mountain Regional Rally Update:

This morning I had a conference Call with Route 66 referencing new rules the Reservation Governor has implemented on group gatherings. These rules will not allow us to use their Club house for the vendors or have any more than 12 people in the facility at any given time. Group controls would also apply to the Rally barn and the Election tent we have contracted for set up. While initially they approved our Rally attendee numbers, the Resort will hold to a 50% capacity with no exceptions through the end of 2020, requiring a reduction of 17 RV’s.
Since all our activities would be in a group setting over 120 people, we are not allowed to execute any of our Rally plans. While the Election tent may qualify for the space requirement, once the stage, tables and chairs are figured in, we no longer are able to have the adequate space separation they require. The Election tent was planned for several theater style set ups with “Elvis” to preform 3 shows on the Election Night and a comic magician the following night. The town Hall meeting with the candidates was also scheduled for this tent facility.
It is with a saddened heart that Route 66 Resort has elected to cancel our Rally dates as they are responsible to enforce all Indian Reservation rules. They cannot reasonably carry out their duties with this large of a group. In addition to our Rally, they have cancelled all groups for the year & the Balloon festival reservations.
With that said, I will be mailing everyone a full refund. Please have some patience as I am a one man show and need to cancel all contract services, notify all vendors, order additional checks as the original order was used for the Wyo Rally refunds. When sending out the checks, If I am missing an address, I will send you an email, otherwise I have copies of the checks you wrote for the Rally.
I was hoping this “Final” Regional Rally would end in one to remember, but not this kind of remembrance! I would like to end with an expression of “Thanks”, I am most grateful and humbled for all your support towards the Rally’s I hosted over the years, from the Arizona Chapter Rally’s to the Regional Rally’s. They were all done for You and I think for the most part the majority enjoyed and appreciated the work that went into them.
Hope to see you all on the Rally Road in 2021 as well at the National Rally in June 2021!
Safe Travels & Stay Well
Garry & the “Aussie” girls

Very sad news Garry!! Please know that all of your hard work is greatly appreciated. Rose and I always marvel at your energy and devotion to The Club. Crossing our fingers for the 2022 rally.

Doublegranch

Lynn:
Thank you and by the way 2022 was the first one cancelled.
There will be no future Regional Rally's for Heartland.

Status
Not open for further replies.