EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: OR, Redmond - 6/10/2020 to 6/17/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikiDawg

Filled out the form, the check will be in the mail in the morning.
Steve & Kelly Dutton
Arrive 6/10/20, Depart 6/17/20
Landmark 365 Key West
HOC# 3138

Please sign us up for the events on Monday and Tuesday.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hello Rod and Kelly,

Well Carol and I will try again and hopefully make it this time. If a spring hanger breaks again, I have two new ones in the truck tool box. We will arrive on 6/10/2020 and depart on 6/17/2020. We have a BigHorn 3010RE. I filled out the form and was contacted for my credit card. I did not get an email yet with as site number. We will be sending you a check for $85.00 tomorrow. We would like to attend both the museum tour and dinner. Our HOC# is 2702.

Marc & Carol Peloquin

Just got our site number D02

Thanks Marc & Carol,

So are you actually departing on 6/18/20 then? The McMenamin's dinner is the evening of the 17th. We have you down as departing on the 18th at this point, let us know if we need to change it...make sure the park has your departure date correct also.

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you PJ!! We will reach out to them soon. Since the rally is in your neck of the woods...hopefully we'll get to see you there!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

All confirmed! Site D01. June 10-17. We are going to wait to sign up for any of the optionals right now as we really are unsure if we’ll be there the entire time or not. At this point we hope Rich will be retired and everything will be a go but I still teach summer school so, let’s just say it’s a long way off and we’ve got to leave some options open! LOL. Sent the check for $85 today. Looking forward to it. Had a fantastic time at your Regional in Jackson!!😊

Sandy

We look forward to having you join us again Sandy!

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Steve & Kelly Dutton
Landmark 365 Key West
HOC# 3138

YAAY! Glad you guys are joining us, it's a fabulous part of the country. The McMenamin's dinner is actually the evening of the 17th...the park has our last rally night as the 17th...so we have you on OUR list as departing on the 18th...please check with the park to make sure that's what they show too....unless of course you really DO want to leave on the 17th...then we can change our list.

Let us know,

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

kelly & Rod
Looking foreward to great rally. Reservations made with park and $35.00 in the mail
We arrive June 7 and depart the 18th.
Bighorn 2017 3270, HOC 1861
Heard from park have us in C13
Larry & Liz Kinney

- - - Updated - - -

kelly & Rod<br>Looking foreward to great rally. Reservations made with park and $35.00 in the mail<br>We arrive June 7 and depart the 18th.<br>Bighorn 2017  3270, HOC 1861<br>Larry & Liz Kinney

SO Glad to have you guys join us! We have you down and will be in touch we ALWAYS appreciate your help!

Kelly

SLO

Thanks Marc & Carol,

So are you actually departing on 6/18/20 then? The McMenamin's dinner is the evening of the 17th. We have you down as departing on the 18th at this point, let us know if we need to change it...make sure the park has your departure date correct also.

Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

On the beginning of the thread you have the McMenamin’s listed as Tuesday which is the 16th, I think.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For20hunter

Steve & Kelly Dutton
Landmark 365 Key West
HOC# 3138

I'm a dork.... sorry..you were right, the 17th...Mcmenamin's is on the 16th. Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Rod and Kelly,

Well Carol and I will try again and hopefully make it this time. If a spring hanger breaks again, I have two new ones in the truck tool box. We will arrive on 6/10/2020 and depart on 6/17/2020. We have a BigHorn 3010RE. I filled out the form and was contacted for my credit card. I did not get an email yet with as site number. We will be sending you a check for $85.00 tomorrow. We would like to attend both the museum tour and dinner. Our HOC# is 2702.

Marc & Carol Peloquin

Just got our site number D02

Marc and Carol...disregard my last message..you are correct..the 17th. McMenamin's is on the 16th...my bad - Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Received confirmation from Expo Center RV Park. We are in Site Number: D05. Check is in the mail to you. Please sign us up for the High Desert Museum in Bend and the McMenamins Old St. Francis School for two persons. Thank you for all of your efforts with the Regional Rally!

Bob and Maggie

Bob & Maggie,

Could you confirm for us the dates you registered for please?

Kelly

Thenomads

Hello Rod and Kelly!
Corey and M'Lissa Haskin will be there! We will arrive Thursday June 11 and depart Sunday June 14, 2020. Look forward to an awesome Rally.

Thank you for all the hard work.

paulh

Hi Rod & Kelly !!

Just completed & submitted the online reservation form. Your check is in the mail. Also please sign us up for the tour and dinner.
Arrive: 6/9/20 Depart: 6/18/20 (9 nights)
Landmark KeyLargo - 41'
HOC #2676

For20hunter

Hello Rod and Kelly!
Corey and M'Lissa Haskin will be there! We will arrive Thursday June 11 and depart Sunday June 14, 2020. Look forward to an awesome Rally.

Thank you for all the hard work.

We've got you down!! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Rod

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Rod & Kelly !!

Just completed & submitted the online reservation form. Your check is in the mail. Also please sign us up for the tour and dinner.
Arrive: 6/9/20 Depart: 6/18/20 (9 nights)
Landmark KeyLargo - 41'
HOC #2676

Woo Hoo!! Great to hear Paul and Candy. We will see you guys in Spokane!

Rod

GoodToGo

Just filled out the online registration form for the 2020 Rally in Redmond Or and mailed you the 35.00 check.
Assigned Site D27
2 Adults
2 Dogs
2018 Bighorn 3010RE
HOC #Member Number: 4622Member Type: Member

Region: Pacific

Chapter: California-South

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Rick and Carol Kirkland
Lompoc, CA

Last edited:

For20hunter

Just filled out the online registration form for the 2020 Rally in Redmond Or and mailed you the 35.00 check.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Rick and Carol Kirkland
Lompoc, CA

Rick and Carol,

Are you two interested in attending the High Desert Museum Private Tour or dinner at McMenamins?

Rod

GoodToGo

Rick and Carol,

Are you two interested in attending the High Desert Museum Private Tour or dinner at McMenamins?

Rod
We have visited the High Desert Museum before and it is quite interesting. Not sure if we will do it this time as we have 2 dogs that will be with us and we don't want to leave them in the trailer for that long of a period.

mlpeloquin

I'm a dork.... sorry..you were right, the 17th...Mcmenamin's is on the 16th. Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Marc and Carol...disregard my last message..you are correct..the 17th. McMenamin's is on the 16th...my bad - Kelly

- - - Updated - - -

Bob & Maggie,

Could you confirm for us the dates you registered for please?

Kelly

Well I did not disregard your first message. I jumped on it and added a day. So what a few are staying an extra day.

Marc

Last edited by a moderator:

For20hunter

We have visited the High Desert Museum before and it is quite interesting. Not sure if we will do it this time as we have 2 dogs that will be with us and we don't want to leave them in the trailer for that long of a period.

We totally understand.

Rod

NorthCal Bob

Hi Rod and Kelly,

Please put Bo and I in for the rally if you have room. I will call the expo tomorrow for registration and the extra day, we are on our way to Deer Park and will either give you the required check there or can mail it to you, let me know. We plan on arriving June 9th and departing the 17th.

Thanks Bob

For20hunter

We’ll put you on the list! See you guys soon, safe travels!

Kelly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.