EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: SC, Myrtle Beach - 4/16/2015 to 4/19/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toccoatravelers

Steve and Patti Lester will be attending, arriving tentatively on April 16 through April 19. We are registered in site H-60. Great give back project!

davebennington

Steve & Patti,

Glad you can make it to the Regional Rally. Yes I too think the give back project is a very worthy cause.

dave

Rodbuster

Unfortunately, due to family commitments, we will have to cancel. We will missing seeing all of our Heartland friends in April. Hope to catch up with most of you in Goshen.

davebennington

I have talked with Rick from Canine Angels and made arrangements for him to be at the rally on Friday the 17th. He will give an update on the Canine Angels efforts and he will try to have a Vet there to explain all that the organization does.

If you are going to donate something be sure to have it there on Friday.

More updates to follow.

dave

Georgia_Biker

Hello Fellow Members! Although we are from Georgia (go Dawgs!) we will be attending our first Heartland Rally.

Looking forward to all I can learn about the rigs and camping itself.

We are in spot H07

davebennington

Larry & Sharon,

Look forward to meeting the you at the rally, there will be a lot of experienced Heartlanders there to answer any questions you might have. I am trying to have a RV tech there also.

dave

davebennington

Hey guys,

I sent and email to all that have registered for the rally about T-shirt sizes, some have replied and some have not. If you have not sent your shirt size to me yet, now is the time. you can PM or E-mail me at dyocum@yahoo.com.
Check post # 1 if you are not sure if I received your request.

Thanks,
dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Don't close the order too soon. We will probably be signing up soon. Just need to resolve some scheduling requirements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davebennington

Gus,

No problem I am just trying to make all of the arrangements for the rally. I am trying my best to not overlook something with all that is going on in our lives right now.

Like the new Landmark that should be here any day, building the house in FL, preparing for the rally, and organizing the new Heartland Owners Calendar. Just don't want to let something slip through the cracks.

dave

ccarrington99

North Carolina Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi, Chris and Candi Carrington will be in HH39. We just ask that Lance stay in the H area with the drone. ;) LOL

Looking forward to seeing everyone again as we had a gret time at Willow Tree.

Regards!!!

davebennington

Chris & Candi

Happy that you can make it to the rally. If you would like a T-shirt I will need you shirt sizes.

dave

Last edited:

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Oh, I CAN stay in the H area.....BUT I SEE EVERYTHING!!!!!
mrmagoo.gif

Hi, Chris and Candi Carrington will be in HH39. We just ask that Lance stay in the H area with the drone. ;) LOL

Looking forward to seeing everyone again as we had a gret time at Willow Tree.

Regards!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.