EVENT: RV Show: FL, Tampa - 1/16/2019 to 1/20/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Good Morning All,

Have tweaked the schedule and corrected the date and time of catered meal at Lazydays Rally hall. Originally it was posted as
a potluck meal. Hope the schedule will be pleasing to everyone, but if not let me know.
Linda

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Changed our in date to the 13th. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

davebennington

Linda,

We will arrive on Monday the 14th, I will have a small table and a tent with me so I can help setup on Tuesday.

dave

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hi all!
Pizza at our site Monday the 14th! More details to follow!

jbeletti

Plot map images that show what Heartland brands will be where at the show have been added to post #1 of this thread.

jbeletti

The Florida RV Trade Association has updated their show app and it's now available for Android and iOS devices. Learn more about this app and find links to download it in post #1 of this thread.

TandC

Egads .... better late than never ... ???
Carol and I will get to Tampa on the 15th and leave on the 20th.
No HOWIE his trip.
Linda, let us know if we can help out.

jbeletti

The Florida RV SuperShow Heartland Owners Club team, led by Walter and Linda West got our spaces setup at the show today. Thank you HOC team!

50259541_10213372784415864_5554256813903314944_n.jpg 50401076_10213372786455915_902435240922841088_n.jpg

Toccoatravelers

We have so many great cooks in this group, Thanks so much for dinner last night and Monday Paul and Sue, the pizza 🍕and chili were delish! Nelly, your crab chowder was great! Thanks to everyone else who had a hand with desserts and sides, this girl sure appreciates it!

jbeletti

We have so many great cooks in this group, Thanks so much for dinner last night and Monday Paul and Sue, the pizza 🍕and chili were delish! Nelly, your crab chowder was great! Thanks to everyone else who had a hand with desserts and sides, this girl sure appreciates it!

Another great meal with friends that we missed :(

Paul sent me this pic of the chili he was making for your potluck. Yum!
Paul Alfano's Chili.jpg

Kathi-27

big thank you to Jim Beletti and heartland owner club for the volunteer dinner. Was great really had a great time. Also thank you to Linda West for having us.

jbeletti

big thank you to Jim Beletti and heartland owner club for the volunteer dinner. Was great really had a great time. Also thank you to Linda West for having us.

You're quite welcome. A big thank you from me to Linda and Walter Wet for coordinating the HOC presence at the show. Thank you also to all who volunteered and helped work the show with the group. Hope you had some fun too.

Status
Not open for further replies.