• Number of sites held:
  • Site fee: $ per night.
  • Club Member Event fee:
  • Non-Club Member fee:
  • Potluck: No
  • Potluck date:
  • Potluck time:

------------------------------
  • Event Leader: mjatwalker(click to contact)

Additional Info:
------------------------------
Come join us on Saturday to help support the Owners Club, the Heartland products we all know and love, and Leo's Vacation Center our local dealer.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Hey Mike,

Thanks for putting this event up on the forum and as you already know John and I will be there.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Yep, that is exactly what I thought Duane. Fortunately we will have an Owners Club presence at both events!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Two VERY different shows..Maryland is put on by local dealers, where the Hershey show is put on by manufacturers, and every brand will have representation....

porthole

Retired
There will be dealers as well at Hershey.
Just doesn't make sense to try and run a RV show within 70 miles of one of the 2-3 largest shows in the country.

Which one will you be at?

kakampers

Without a doubt, Hershey is the better show.! Have done both, and there is no comparison. Yes, there will be dealers which the manufacturers picked to sell at the show, as most manufacturers have to sell thru their dealer network.

The major difference is all the units will be new units, directly from the manufacturer that they want to showcase for the upcoming model year. Maryland's dealers will be showing units they want to move off their lots. So, it depends are you looking to see the newest available units, or are you looking to make a deal on a closeout model?

We will be at Hershey...

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Maryland dealers are not welcome at Hershey thats why they do this show on the same weekend.

kakampers

It has nothing to with being welcome...each manufacturer chooses the dealer they want to represent each of their products...as I said this is a Manufacturer run event! The dealers have to be willing and able to floorplan the units the manufacturer brings to the show....they belong to the dealer when the show is over.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I think the fact that we can and will have representation at both events is important. Both show's will sell units and we need to be there when they do.

The dealerships representing Heartland products at both events are great supporters of the owners club and we will be giving our attention to both in return for their rally support!

Which show you choose to attend is your choice but chances are you will bump into an owners club table no matter where you go!

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

kakampers

Exactly right Deb....Heartland will be well represented at both events. Was just trying to answer what was asked....

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hey Mike and Ann

I know you'll have a great turn out too it's hard to keep heartlanders home. Wish we could be there too but that four letter word gets in the way "WORK" can't wait to see you guys on Thursday!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Anyone palnning to visit the Timonium RV Show this weekend please stop by the Leo's vacation center display and say hello to John and I as well as Mike and Ann Walker. We will be at the show all day on Saturday.

Leo's Vacation Center gave great rally support to the Maryland Chapter this year so be sure to thank them as you walk through their display.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Having a great time at the Timonium Show. Thanks to Leo's Vacation Center for allowing us to hang out.

It was nice meeting Kevin Downey and we enjoyed being a part of his team today. Thanks Kevin!
sysevavu.jpg

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.