EVENT: RV Show: PA, Hershey - 9/13/2017 to 9/17/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bones

Friday early evening late afternoon time frame. I'm not sure I have that ironed out yet

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Just a little info to pass along.

RV Show/Giant Center
550 Hershey Park Dr.
Hershey PA 17033

https://www.prvca.org/

Vendor Layout
azb14h.jpg

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
What a great weekend for a show. Warm and sunny.
1zn3meb.jpg

It's hard to explain the mass amount of display units at the show.
xbbp61.jpg

THANKS to a great group of Heartland friends who volunteered their time.
15nlni0.jpg

chaplady

As I told the Heartland GM for bighorn, the Heartland owners group is a valued asset to Heartland. Camping with the northeast group is more then just a group you feel like part of a family. I'm sure each region feels that way too. Can't say enough about the chapter leaders for their outstanding ability to make you feel at home. Thank you all for all you do though out the year. Great seeing everyone in Hershey.

jbeletti

As I told the Heartland GM for bighorn, the Heartland owners group is a valued asset to Heartland. Camping with the northeast group is more then just a group you feel like part of a family. I'm sure each region feels that way too. Can't say enough about the chapter leaders for their outstanding ability to make you feel at home. Thank you all for all you do though out the year. Great seeing everyone in Hershey.

Bill and Liz,

Thank you for sharing your sentiment of what the HOC means to you. I just left our Pacific Region rally and came away with the same feeling you have. Our HOC family is so important to us and them to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.