Exterior electric

One outside 120V outlet and outside flood lights don't work on my 2015 Bighorn. Checked all fuses and breakers plus the two GFCIs in the bathrooms. Any ideas?

danemayer

The outside outlet, if on the door side, up front, may be switched on and off from the inside control panel. That would allow you to use exterior lighting and more conveniently switch it off when you go to bed.

The outside flood lights are 12V DC. The original bulbs are likely incandescent with a relatively short life, so it's possible they're just in need of replacement.

The outside outlet, if on the door side, up front, may be switched on and off from the inside control panel. That would allow you to use exterior lighting and more conveniently switch it off when you go to bed.

The outside flood lights are 12V DC. The original bulbs

are likely incandescent with a relatively short life, so it's possible they're just in need of replacement.
Thanks for the reply. I'll look at bulbs tomorrow. Checked switches and turned one on and checked outlet with no luck. There are two on door side. One by door works one towards front does not.

Lou_and_Bette

On our 2015 Bighorn, 3570 RS, the outlet that doesn’t work for you is called the Awning Receptacle and there is a switch in the main panel that controls it. Our switch is located in the top row of switches and is the first one from the left side.

On our 2015 Bighorn, 3570 RS, the outlet that doesn’t work for you is called the Awning Receptacle and there is a switch in the main panel that controls it. Our switch is located in the top row of switches and is the first one from the left side.
Well...that fixed it embarrassingly. Thanks to both of you for telling me about the switch. I thought the first one I tried was it but it is exactly where Lou and Bette said it was. Thanks!