Exterior Slide Trim issue with '17 Bighorn 3575

svictor

We have a new 3575. Our trim [ 4' fin] on outside of bedroom slide is bent in toward body and seems to be getting worse. Did not catch on PDI. Purchased unit out of state. Started to notice on trip home. picked up trailer in April, went out for 2 week trip in June, upon picking up trailer from storage in July for trip i found upper 1/2 of my living room window on ground with inside glass shattered [ dual pane].when i was inspecting trailer for damage from window i also looked at bedroom slide and appears to be getting worse to the extent the caulking is cracking and two small chips from body where room and trim make connection. Is this common or a flaw in my unit.The other slide appear to be normal,My previous trailer all slide are same as day we purchased 6 years ago and it was half the price of the Bighorn. I do love the Bighorn, but very disappointed in the quality from a near top of the line unit.

rhodies1

Re: ATF: Bighorn - ext.slide trim

Contact Heartland customer support ASAP,have your vin number ready and supply pictures .Take as many pictures of the issue as possible to show extent of problem.

jbeletti

Re: ATF: Bighorn - ext.slide trim

svictor,

Sorry to hear about your slide and window issue. Rhodies1 has given you the best advice here.

Today:
- Take very good, well lit, in focus images of the issues
- Email the pictures to service@heartlandrvs.com
- Include your VIN, phone and email address
- Include a description of what you are seeing
- Include a statement of what you are asking Heartland for/to do

Thursday (2-full business days later), if you have yet to hear back from Heartland, call them at 877-262-8032 - ask for Service. Have your VIN ready for that call.