Fender Skirt part #?

Big-B

Greetings,

I am wondering if anyone has a part number for a fender skirt for a Bighorn 3055. I have found several of them online but the measurements don't match. One of ours is cracked, probably due to being over-tightened at the factory. There is also no bracket in the middle to keep it from flapping in the breeze while going down the road.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

Big-B

carl.swoyer

Greetings,

I am wondering if anyone has a part number for a fender skirt for a Bighorn 3055. I have found several of them online but the measurements don't match. One of ours is cracked, probably due to being over-tightened at the factory. There is also no bracket in the middle to keep it from flapping in the breeze while going down the road.

Thanks for any help in this matter.

Big-B
Call heartland parts and have your vin#
I just did mine and they sent me the exact same thing.
I found a guy to paint them with the factory paint code.
Perfect match

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Big-B

Call heartland parts and have your vin#
I just did mine and they sent me the exact same thing.
I found a guy to paint them with the factory paint code.
Perfect match

Thanks Carl. I saw in another post that Heartland would only sell them by the pair. Did you have to buy a pair of them? And do you remember how much they cost?

carl.swoyer

Thanks Carl. I saw in another post that Heartland would only sell them by the pair. Did you have to buy a pair of them? And do you remember how much they cost?
Yes I purchased a pair, painted both and stored one.
I used gorilla tape along the very edge on the back. I installed an extra bracket. After I installed it I put a bead of clear RV silicone along the edge where it meets the slide.

carl.swoyer

12084 : Fenderskirt - 15 3/4 x 70 - 1 Piece – White- AEX-5002- $55.62

84158 : Fenderskirt - Split 2 Pice - White - AEX-5048- $62.19

Plus tax and shipping

Please see the prints attached to verify and choose the one you are needing.

If you would like to place an order pleaser respond back to this email with the following information:

- First and last name

carl.swoyer

12084 : Fenderskirt - 15 3/4 x 70 - 1 Piece – White- AEX-5002- $55.62

84158 : Fenderskirt - Split 2 Pice - White - AEX-5048- $62.19

Plus tax and shipping

Please see the prints attached to verify and choose the one you are needing.

If you would like to place an order pleaser respond back to this email with the following information:

- First and last name

This is mine
c53c6b3da109c926f8965afc0e81c904.jpg

tomhank

The Crossroads RV Sunset Trail is amazing , just like original. Looks, and has the same material and weight. Thin and hard plastic. Even on tough rides and in harsh conditions, this aftermarket brand seems absolutely dependable for long-term use.

clark261

I came across this product while looking for an excellent RV fender skirt replacement. Buying this RecPro model is one of the best decisions I made for my camper.

Nikoeva09

Good afternoon! We are the second owners of a 2011 Big Country model 3500 RL model. During our recent trip to Port Aransas, TX, the passenger side broke off.

Where can I find a replacement?

Thanks.

Big-B

I called the factory and they had them in stock in Elkhart, Indiana. I picked ours up as we're only a hundred miles or so from there. It was also pretty inexpensive at around $70 for ours. If you call them make sure to have the serial number of your rig handy as they'll need it to make sure they are getting you the right part.