Finally....A Cell Phone Signal Booster That Works!

Oregon_Camper

[FONT=avenir-lt-w01_35-light1475496]We camp in remote locations and most places do not have cell coverage. Typically, we leave camp and drive to a location where we MIGHT get a good connection. Sometimes, the drive can be more than 30 minutes away.

I’ve tried several cell boosters over the years, and nothing really worked well. So, I tried the "WeBoost 4G-X", and it has proven to be the best fit for our needs! This device allows us to easily connect with family, friends and stay on top of our emails. We don’t have to leave camp any longer to find a good connection. Nice!

If you're looking to invest in a device that WORKS…look no further. As you watch the video (link below) about the WeBoost, you will see that we went from 2 bars, of what was probably AT&T Edge (pre 3G network)… to 2-3 bars of AT&T 4G LTE coverage. Amazing!

Link to Amazon (warning...it is not cheap, but we felt it was worth the investment to have coverage where we never have before)

81nBQSH4VzL._SL1500_.jpg

Click here to watch the YouTube we created for the WeBoost device.

Finally, if you want to ready the Blog, which has more details, just click on the link my signature.

Hope everyone enjoys this. We're having a blast making these...kinda our new hobby.
:cool:

[/FONT]

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
It is good to hear from an actual RV'er that this setup works well. I have read that the weBoost was excellent but can be a bit pricey for what it does.

esscobra

ive been doing their bigger brother system for buildings for some time now- just getting set up with this portion of the company to start selling/installing these- they are supposed to be sending out a demo for me to install in mine- am making plans for booth at s texas rv show in jan - if anyone is interested in group buy or units ill see if I can save you some $$$$

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
ive been doing their bigger brother system for buildings for some time now- just getting set up with this portion of the company to start selling/installing these- they are supposed to be sending out a demo for me to install in mine- am making plans for booth at s texas rv show in jan - if anyone is interested in group buy or units ill see if I can save you some $$$$

I might be interested, have to see the price. I haven't needed a booster yet.... but in Colorado, might come in handy this winter.

SteamboatSailor

We'd also be interested in hearing a group purchase price. We're on the homeward leg of an 11,000 mi road trip from CO through Alaska. Many spots along the way where cell service was "close, but no cigar...".

esscobra

I am working with my Wilson rep- the regional sales ager who I was working with has left for another position- but I am working to get a price on a bulk buy- stay tuned

Razorbackfan

USN Chief
This is what I have in my work van so I stay connected going over the passes here in the Bay Area. Doesn't drop a call now with both Verizon and ATT.

Its even more more expensive with an upgraded antenna. I got the OTR version as it's got the max gain.