firearms and COE

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Hide them. Put them away. There are two bills in DC on the table right now trying to get the COE to at least allow CCW permit holders to have their handgun of choice.

pegmikef

Frankly, I never noticed the restriction (of course I don't usually read all the fine print when I make reservations). I always keep them concealed (our licenses are CONCEALED handgun licenses and that's what they mean!). We stay in many of the COE parks in Texas. Never have had a problem.

mecastle

these responses are exactly what I was thinking we would do. this especially important since we will be full timing it. thanks

GOTTOYS

Never knew they had restrictions. How would they know you have it if you keep it inside out of sight...Don

Diamondjim

I'll just show my ignorance right here in public - what is "COE"????
I'm sure I'll go DAH, right along with others when I find out
Hey, we're back on the road RVing with a 5th wheel after 15 years or so parked, cut me some slack!;)

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Trying not to be political here. But after what just happened in San Bernardino Ca. I ain't going nowhere with out mine. I don't care what our "Trusty Government " says.

olcoon

I won't comment on this one way or another, however...

“Understand one thing, Mr. Chantry. You can make laws against weapons but they will be observed only by those who don’t intend to use them anyway. The lawless can always smuggle or steal, or even make a gun. By refusing to wear a gun you allow the criminal to operate with impunity.
We have the law, but even the law cannot be in your bedroom at night.”

From the book North To The Trails by Louis L’Amour

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
I won't comment on this one way or another, however...

“Understand one thing, Mr. Chantry. You can make laws against weapons but they will be observed only by those who don’t intend to use them anyway. The lawless can always smuggle or steal, or even make a gun. By refusing to wear a gun you allow the criminal to operate with impunity.
We have the law, but even the law cannot be in your bedroom at night.”

From the book North To The Trails by Louis L’Amour
Right on Roy. Castle domain.
Linda

hoefler

Concealed carry is just that, if your found out, your not concealed. I don't leave home without at least one.

Gtoli

I carry almost everywhere, but as law enforcement I'm protected under house bill 218 in most places.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
First of all do not hang out a sign saying you are armed. 2nd of all don't talk about it. Third ignorance is bliss. :)