Flex Armor (sprayed on) Roof

sjandbj

I also had this done on our Big Country. At first I used the e-mail to get a quote and also had trouble. I finely just called and asked them. Depending on where you are at there are several places that it can be installed. I had it done here in Tampa. Once I got them on the phone they gave me a price right away. they were book several weeks out but once I got on the schedule the process went well. I would do this all over again. The roof looks great and I have a level of confidence in the roof that I have never had before.

Bobby A

I also had this done on our Big Country. At first I used the e-mail to get a quote and also had trouble. I finely just called and asked them. Depending on where you are at there are several places that it can be installed. I had it done here in Tampa. Once I got them on the phone they gave me a price right away. they were book several weeks out but once I got on the schedule the process went well. I would do this all over again. The roof looks great and I have a level of confidence in the roof that I have never had before.
Thank you for the information, glad I am not the only one that has trouble getting through to them on line. They probably should not offer that if they cannot follow through. My rig is in MI. (Detroit area) I am heading to Tampa but without the rig this year. Not sure when the closest location is to have it done hear in MI. Thanks again,

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
We just had our roof done two days ago by RV Roof Atlanta Atlanta Georgia they did a fantastic job I highly recommend them