flood/security light broken need replacement for 2014 Cycone.

chiefneon

Howdy!

I have a 2014 Cyclone 4000 that one of the rear flood lights above the rear door is broken. I have tried to no avail the contact Heartland. They don’t answer the phone and they don’t return calls. Anyone know where I could purchase one of these replacement lights? I’ve pretty much given up on contacting Heartland as this wasn’t my first time trying.
The broken light is the one on the top right of the picture posted. Thanks for any help.
“Happy Trails”
Chiefneon

Attachments

• CB8F375C-C7D6-4A2A-BECE-44AF1995B764.jpeg
    CB8F375C-C7D6-4A2A-BECE-44AF1995B764.jpeg
    889.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

wdk450

Chiefneon:
I used the magnifier function on your picture to get a detailed view of the good and bad floodlights. I then did a Google "images" search for any enclosed dual bulb RV floodlights like in your picture. No matches could I find.

On most of the lighting fixtures used on RV exteriors there is a DOT (Department of Transportation) type number molded into the back side shell of the fixture, and maybe even a manufacturer's name and part number. You need to remove the lamp assembly from the trailer to look for these. Then go to the internet search engines and see what you can find from those numbers. Worst case, measure the light opening cut-out in the trailer, and maybe the mounting depth available, then start websearching for a pair of lights that will fit in the openings.

It's a real shame that Heartland "Service" doesn't seem to be there any more.

Good Luck!!!

chiefneon

Howdy!

Heartland finally called me back today. I spoke with the parts personal. They advised me the light is a Hawk Scare Light part # 81760. They advised the part had been discontinued and that I may be able to find one on the internet. I did a search and found the same thing most and everyone stated it was discontinued. Just by luck I located one on eBay. They had three so I purchased all three as I have four of them on my Cyclone 4000. I appreciate the help, thank again.

” Happy Trails “
Chiefneon