Flooring material

TheSniper

All, I realize the flooring material used in hearland units could possibly vary from unit to unit.Mine is a 2016 3700rlb. and has carpet and laminate/vinyl.I want to remove some of the carpeted areas and replace with the same laminate/vinyl thats is currently in the unit.I called Heartland several times and was told very nicely that they would send me the info regarding my unit as I provided the last 6 nums in my serial.to this day? I have yet to receive an email. 2 calls and 1 follow up.Being quite skeptical Ill ever get a call. My real goal is only to replace the flooring with matching material. any one out their have any inside scoops on what where how to source matchingmaterial used on the floor? FWIW: it looks like long wood planking and ours is a light wood color. Flooring.jpgThanks in advance!Sam

carl.swoyer

All, I realize the flooring material used in hearland units could possibly vary from unit to unit.Mine is a 2016 3700rlb. and has carpet and laminate/vinyl.I want to remove some of the carpeted areas and replace with the same laminate/vinyl thats is currently in the unit.I called Heartland several times and was told very nicely that they would send me the info regarding my unit as I provided the last 6 nums in my serial.to this day? I have yet to receive an email. 2 calls and 1 follow up.Being quite skeptical Ill ever get a call. My real goal is only to replace the flooring with matching material. any one out their have any inside scoops on what where how to source matchingmaterial used on the floor? FWIW: it looks like long wood planking and ours is a light wood color. View attachment 62660Thanks in advance!Sam
Not sure if the floor will be included, but ask for your build sheet from production.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk