For 32" TV - Use flat/fixed or articulating mount?

farupp

We bought an Heartland North Trail 24 BHS which has a location to mount a 32 inch TV. The previous owner had a TV mounted in that location but removed the mounting bracket along with the TV. It appears that it was a flush mount set up. Any suggestions on what mounting bracket I should use, either flush mount or a adjustable (move out and turn)? It appears that a flush mount might be required but I am not sure.

Thank you for your input.
Frank
2018 North Trail 24 BHS

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Re: 32 inch TV mounting

We bought an Heartland North Trail 24 BHS which has a location to mount a 32 inch TV. The previous owner had a TV mounted in that location but removed the mounting bracket along with the TV. It appears that it was a flush mount set up. Any suggestions on what mounting bracket I should use, either flush mount or a adjustable (move out and turn)? It appears that a flush mount might be required but I am not sure.

Thank you for your input.
Frank
2018 North Trail 24 BHS

Not familiar with your floorplan, but whether to use a flush mount vs. a telescoping one will depend on clearance when walking about and securing it when traveling. A flush mount (non-moveable) will provide necessary clearance and will keep the TV from moving during travel. A telescoping one will stick out a bit farther from the wall and will require the TV be strapped down or blocked during travel.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
In our 2016 North Trail 32 buds we replaced a fixed mount 32 inch TV with a 40-inch articulating mount TV. The advantage is that we can view the tv better from the sofa than just rotating the fixed mount tv.

Just make sure there is enough space to keep the tv and mount flush to the cabinet when stowed.

In our 2016 North Trail 32 buds we replaced a fixed mount 32 inch TV with a 40-inch articulating mount TV. The advantage is that we can view the tv better from the sofa than just rotating the fixed mount tv.

Just make sure there is enough space to keep the tv and mount flush to the cabinet when stowed.

On my rig, TQ 327, I used a telescoping mount but it locks against the wall for traveling.