forgot I took this picture

egnors

It's from deer camp last November. We only stayed one night, since the snow was still coming down, and I didn't want to get stranded up there stuck. Everyone else was leaving that afternoon.

awww what the heck, it's in my gallery and I ain't figgered out how to get the link working here yet.......

Attachments

• deer_camp_2008.jpg
    deer_camp_2008.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 411

boatdoc

Kinda looks like some of my "get the heck out of here" deer and elk camps!!! Sometimes you either left or went back in the spring and got your trailer.

egnors

I gave ya a little assist Brent ;)

Nice picture by the way.

Jim

thanks for the help Jim.

Kinda looks like some of my "get the heck out of here" deer and elk camps!!! Sometimes you either left or went back in the spring and got your trailer.

I was really wanting to stay longer than one day, but the way the snow was coming down, that was just from that morning. I really did not want to leave that trailer there, it would have been ransacked for sure.

The snow is pretty. But not as pretty as that truck. I have the exact same truck..
Paul

I love that truck. Other than the nagging little oil leak, it's been a great truck. Made some HUGE ruts in the yard one night though, what a mess! That's another story......

wagenman

It is a beautiful truck and trailer combo. I alomost got caught this november in Northern Michigan in my wifes parents yard..we got a ton of snow in the weekend we were up there.. But was able to make it out and to the storage yard!!