Forum Too Busy

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I'm having the problem periodically, via Tapatalk and computer. Was traveling, so thought that might be the cause, but happened at 2 different parks and a hotel.... So at least 3 different Internet connections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DonnyB007

The response I was getting was that the main server was upgrading the program and I tried a few different areas and got the same response.

Rickhansen

I've been getting it occasionally too. If you look at the number of users and guests logging in, it is staggering the volume of traffic on the server at any one time. It's highly indicative of being a member of a great community. I'm sure someone is looking at improvements or upgrades, as they have in the past.

happykraut

Wow, how ironic. I just wrote a post to this thread saying that I copy my post sometimes to keep from writing it over. Of course I didn't copy it this time and sure enough I got the busy message. This time I WILL save it.

bill40

Anyone else having this problem ?? I keep getting the message ( Forum Too Busy, Try Again Later ) I get it when I have been here for a while right in the middle of switching threads and some times when I try to sign on.
It happens so much I just take it as normal and move on to one of the other forums where it NEVER happens.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
It's it fun getting kicked out. I just move somewhere else on the internet and then come back. Usually the 2nd time on, I don't have any problems.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
It is terrible today! I have spent more time getting the message saying that the server is busy than I have actually able to get onto the website.

linuxkidd

Hello All,
We're trying to isolate the source of the problems. This seems to have really cranked up with a recent change by our hosting provider, but it's too early to tell for sure.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this poses. I know it really takes the fun out of the community and believe me, this is a very high priority for us to get fixed.

Thanks for your patience while we work through this...
LK

SilverRhino

Does it matter if users stay logged in ??? I have noticed that the forum shows over 400 users logged in at any given time and wondered if this has an effect on things. I always sign in and out each visit.

Lynn1130

I don't think it matters whether you are logged in or not. I have switched from one thread to another and received the busy message on the switch.

jimtoo

I think the problem has been solved... :) The forum has been working good this morning.

Thanks LK.

Jim M

jimtoo

Yep.. guess I spoke to soon...it was working good this morning,, sometimes a little slow, but not bad. Now this afternoon it appears we are almost back to where we were.. getting the "busy" message.

BUT HAVE NO FEAR,,,,,LK .. IS NEAR. He can fix anything if it has a keyboard. :),,, just needs a little time..:)

Jim M