Freezing temperatures coming!

Hi guys. I have a 20201 North Trail 29BHP and am living for a few months in the RV at a camp ground in Colorado. I've purchased a fresh water heated hose and I've read about good sewer hose management, so I will make sure they're always empty. Aside from leaving the heat on in the RV and having my water heater turned on, is there anything else I need to consider? I don't see any other externally facing things that look concerning but I could easily miss something, being my first time in cold temperatures in any RV. Thanks in advance!

sengli

Basically if you dont have skirting, to protect the under side, its going to get cold enough to freeze some of your water lines, even if the heat is left on. And your going to go thru propane like air. If you read thru the threads on here, you can survive in an RV in the cold, but regardless of what climate package it has, the cold is going to make it kinda rough.

david-steph2018

Low point drains, insulate and try to tug up inside the bottom. If left out they will freeze up. Once they freeze the ice will work it's way up and block the lines inside the belly.
Been there done that kind of deal here with this issue.