Fresh, gray and black water tanks read empty

Gjparadis

At the beginning of this season, we purchased a brand new 2018 Torque T29 toy hauler. The fresh, gray and black water tanks have always read empty on the control panel (red indicator lights are working). The battery indicator seems to be fine as do all of the light switches. After pulling the control panel, all wires seem to be connected well. The tt has full underbelly insulation, so access to see the tanks is not possible. Any thoughts or information on how to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
In the 2 years we've owned this Landmark I have never even looked at the gauges. They are so unreliable that I don't bother. I know when the tanks are full and respond to that.

WBG

WBGavin
It is a little unusual for the fresh water gauge to not read at all. Could be a wire not correctly connected to the sensor. Removing the coroplast to get at the appropriate tank is a real pain. As for the black and grey water tanks, they almost never work beyond 1-6 months of use. One does get use to guessing when they are full. If you forget or wait too long, the black tank will remind you in no uncertain terms. There is a product (actually more than one) called See Level II which attaches to the exterior of you tank and senses how full the tanks are ultrasonically. These should work quite well but after I got a quote of $800 to have them installed, decided just to dump whenever I thought they needed dumping. Good luck and safe travels.