Fresh water drain location?

2014 Cyclone 4018. Anyone know where the drain is located to drain fresh water tank? For the life of me i cant find it. All i can find is what i believe are the low point drains. Purchased at auction so cant ask previous owner. Thank you!

Attachments

• 20220908_145700.jpg
    20220908_145700.jpg
    517.9 KB · Views: 17
  • 20220908_145703.jpg
    20220908_145703.jpg
    500.3 KB · Views: 20
  • 20220908_150509.jpg
    20220908_150509.jpg
    871.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20220908_152827.jpg
    20220908_152827.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18

LBR

2018 4018 CY here....

I'll post 2 distant side photos describing all the different hoses that dangle from the factory (and the 2 hidden ones) on ours.

It's obvious to me that the previous owner of yours had tucked all danglers up into the coroplast (and left the ends open to atmosphere) for cold/freezing temperatures protection.

2018 4018 CY here....

I'll post 2 distant side photos describing all the different hoses that dangle from the factory (and the 2 hidden ones) on ours.

It's obvious to me that the previous owner of yours had tucked all danglers up into the coroplast (and left the ends open to atmosphere) for cold/freezing temperatures protection.
Sweeet thank you i look forward to the pics! Is the picture of the two hoses I posted by the tank drain valves the low point drains or just a vent? I thought they were supposed to be blue and red? Also these don't even have a valve on them.

david-steph2018

On our 2018 Road Warrior, those 2 hoses are vent hoses, from the fresh tank. Our fresh tank is above the axels, like LBR said, probably stuck up in the underbelly. You will need to crawl under and look for any cuts that have been taped over, bet it is inside one of those cuts.

Your low point should be red & blue, like you think. Our fresh water is also a single blue hose.

LBR

Door Side photo....

H&C hoses are red and blue with valves...they drain the trailer's entire system.

What is not seen are 2 hoses from the fresh water tank overfill. They are laying on the trailer frame open to atmosphere and when we are levelled, water will run down frame towards the rear and spill out onto the middle leveling leg.

Off-Door Side photo to follow....
72f216f72d8b160bdc9299d2b9ebf44c.jpg

Door Side photo....

H&C hoses are red and blue with valves...they drain the trailer's entire system.

What is not seen are 2 hoses from the fresh water tank overfill. They are laying on the trailer frame open to atmosphere and when we are levelled, water will run down frame towards the rear and spill out onto the middle leveling leg.

Off-Door Side photo to follow....
72f216f72d8b160bdc9299d2b9ebf44c.jpg
Perfect ill start digging there! Where is your freshwater tank dump? Thank you again!

LBR

Off-Door Side photo...

Single blue hose with shutoff on left will drain the fresh water tank.

Dual dark hoses are same as Door Side hoses....overfill/vent hoses. They came from factory open....I installed the 2 valves to eliminate syphoning effect when fresh tank is full and travelling.

I would think your photo of single hose is the drain and if dropped thru like mine, you best put on a valve!!

Your photo of dual hoses is probably the overfills....so yes, you should have 4 overfill/vents hoses for your 2 Fresh water tanks.
2e68bc195400880034219d5e2377fe53.jpg

Off-Door Side photo...

Single blue hose with shutoff on left will drain the fresh water tank.

Dual dark hoses are same as Door Side hoses....overfill/vent hoses. They came from factory open....I installed the 2 valves to eliminate syphoning effect when fresh tank is full and travelling.

I would think your photo of single hose is the drain and if dropped thru like mine, you best put on a valve!!

Your photo of dual hoses is probably the overfills....so yes, you should have 4 overfill/vents hoses for your 2 Fresh water tanks

Thank you!! My trailer is parked offsite. Im going to go pick up in a few hours take home and start digging. Ill update with results. Thank u again!!!!

Reactions: LBR