Fresh water tank

I have a 2018 Mallard M-312 purchased in 2019 from Camping World I really like it, here's the but. Two weeks after I got it home, I crawled around up under started looking at everything and noticed the belly cover was dipping down, way down , started to push up on it felt like a water bed but wasn't leaking. Made my 2 hour trip back to Camping World. Was told by the tech it was missing one of the 3 straps for the fresh water tank. I was told that Heartland service department would not except calls that they would only respond to emails. Email was sent 3 weeks later the response was owner had overfilled the tank and 2 straps was sufficient. Sales department supervisor at Camping World had the service tech in stall a 2x4 board to help hold the water bladder tank. One day when the tape that's holding the belly cover comes off I will post the picture of the 2x4. Here is the other but, I didn't use the furnace until the second year. Furnace would not come on,CW sent me a circuit board didn't fix the problem, another 2 hour one way trip. From the factory line someone that installs the furnace had drilled a screw through the wiring for the furnace. Out of warranty $600 for labor and part. Nothing is perfect in this world but when you spend good money you should expect a little more from a company. I will not use either company when I go to a fifth wheel upgrade.

carl.swoyer

Never trust them .Pickup the phone and call warranty with the lastsix of your vin. They will talk to you.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Dahillbilly

Like Carl above I've never had a problem talking with Heartland customer rep when I called them(many times).

sengli

Anything from CW, take with a grain of salt. Sorry to hear of your troubles. Seriously though I really doubt that just heartland products are the ONLY one with these production issues. Hand built units one at a time, and they build these things in a hurry. Next unit obviously be sure and do a very thorough PDI, and make sure everything works before you hand over the check.

I will have a list of questions and who ever I make the next purchase from the check will be put in a escrow account. So if they really want my business everything will be taken care first.