Front landing gear stopped working

Holoholo

The front landing gear stopped working. Is it a fuze? We were retracting the gear and heard a noise and the motor stopped.
Where is the fuze and /or how do we engage the manual crank. The poor thing is sitting in our driveway waiting to go camping.
Appreciate any quick help.
Thanks

wdk450

Is it electric or hydraulic landing gear?

Here is a link to manuals on the landing gear systems: https://manuals.heartlandowners.org/?man=/Exterior/Stabs_n_Leveling

Usually the landing gear circuit breaker is self resetting, and the system should work after about 10 minutes cooling time. Try to have your rig plugged in to shore power so that the converter can help the batteries, in case the battery voltage is low. For a given power demand low voltage results in higher current draw which can blow the circuit breaker.

Good luck!!!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
You may also find an inline 30 amp (green) fuse near or behind the battery.

If you run the landing gear all the way in or all the way out . . . it will blow that fuse!

I made marks with a Sharpie on my front landing gear so that I don't go past those points as I got tired of replacing that fuse.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
If the fuses all check good there's the possibility that the switch has failed. I've had to replace 2 in the 4 yrs we've had the rig!