Full-timing forum discussion (2015)

jimtoo

Re: Full-timing forum to be created here

HI Don and Deb,

Welcome to the posting side of Heartland Owners Forum.

Jim M

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Re: Full-timing Forum? Does anyone want it?

Would very much like to see this move into its own forum. Recommend the following for consideration as sub-categories: Club Memberships, Budgeting, Route Planning, Winter Landings, Augmenting Income, Tax Talk, Extended Stay Pitfalls, Full-Time Friendly States/Campgrounds, Health Care, Emergency Planning.

Count me in on the yes side. Thought Eric's notes above are all questions we get asked except the most common one: "How do you get your mail?" :)

dasmoeturhead

Can Garry let me know if we can attend the rally in Tucsan? I don't plan on moving my coach, but would like to attend, and meet you folks.

Tom & Kim

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Can Garry let me know if we can attend the rally in Tucsan? I don't plan on moving my coach, but would like to attend, and meet you folks.

Tom & Kim

Tom & Kim..............Go to this link //heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...on-2-23-2016-to-2-28-2016?p=403946#post403946and sign up. Gary is back at the National Rally and I'm sure he will see that your are interested in the Tucson rally.

HornedToad

Re: Full-timing Forum? Does anyone want it?

Thanks Tiger,

I'm excited about living in the RV...
My only concern is I'll have to keep the dogs in the TH garage with the AC on during the hot days this summer!!!

This time next week I'll be full timing... an ambition of mine since I started my RV adventure.

I found a nice RV Park close to work for us to live in while we build a new house.

No concerns now about the dogs, we made arrangements with a friend to do doggie daycare.
I'll drop them off each morning, just like I did 20 years ago with the girls.