Fulltime Adventure Starts Wednesday!!

RobP

Well the time is upon us! The going away party was fun, happy and sad all at the same time. The stuff is sold and stored. The 4100 is packed and ready. We are excited, nervous, little scared all at the same time!
We have both been in the same place for 40 plus years. We are definitely excited about all the places we will see and all the people we will meet!! It is hard to say goodbye :( But we are ready for a new chapter to begin!! :)

Looking forward to to meeting some of the great people on this forum!!

scottyb

Congratulations Rob. I put in a tomato garden today in 95 degree weather. Ft Collins is sounding really good right now.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Congratulations. Traveling around is fun and at the same time an adventure. Right now we are experiencing a heavy thunderstorm and under a severe thunderstorm warning. Just part of the adventure. The Lord keeps His protecting hand over our RV and us so Let us Go Go Go RVing. Safe travels.

chiefneon

Howdy!

Welcome to the good life "Every day is a Saturday" and when folk asked about fulltiming we tell them "We're on vacation the rest of our life ".

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon

RobP

MTPockets-headed to Fort Collins for the summer. Picked up a Host position at Horsetooth Reservoir! Then we will see, only The Lord knows where we will wind up!
Scottyb- Yea I think I would have to take the Fort Collins weather over that! :D

Thanks everyone!

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
MTPockets-headed to Fort Collins for the summer. Picked up a Host position at Horsetooth Reservoir! Then we will see, only The Lord knows where we will wind up!
Scottyb- Yea I think I would have to take the Fort Collins weather over that! :D

Thanks everyone!

Then we might just see you there this summer . . .

We've been going up Poudre Canyon (just out of Ft. Collins) for years, but have never been to Horsetooth . . . but thinking about trying it out this year!

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations! Connie and I started December of 2010 and have never regretted it. Not for everyone, but we hope its for you.

Enjoy the freedom!