Fulltimers - Where are you wintering for the 2008/2009 season?

plug2

Rilla aand I are in mesquite NV. Desert Skies, pool, large plam room with kitchen attached, billards room 6 tables, work out room. hot tub, card game room. next to golf course. a very nice place. first time full timer. plug2 a great life.

todalake

Ray, thanks for information about luncheon in February. We will be on SPI in February but staying in a condo. Can we still come? We plan on pulling trailer down next year when we can stay a couple of months. At the time we made the decision fuel was high and it made more sense to rent since we were only able to be there one month. Last year stayed in condo on the water with 2bed/3bath/3balconies for less than fuel cost of pulling the trailer down.

jbeletti

Ray, thanks for information about luncheon in February. We will be on SPI in February but staying in a condo. Can we still come?...

You betcha! Luncheon will be open to all Heartland Owners that are in the area and can make it.

The date is set but the location is not. I need more input on locations that can handle a group.

Thanks,

Jim

2010augusta

The Wife and I are spending the next couple of months in Brownwood TX, She is working at the local Hospital. and I and taking care of everything else.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Winter in Wyoming!

Wintering in Douglas, Wyoming - KOA CG...where, today (01/27/09) it was a mere 29 BELOW when I woke up for work! :eek:

sharmulst

We are on our way to Yuma, AZ as I write this. It is 57 ABOVE as we pass by Alpine, CA at 10:30 AM. We have been to Douglas many times and love the area but only in the summer. Stay warm HT.