Furion stove reviews

Kimmie

Hello all I am looking to up grade my stove to the new Furion. I am looking for feedback on the pros and cons of this stove. Love some input! Thanks Kimmie

jbeletti

Furrion makes a number of cooktops, ovens and ranges (stove/oven combinations). What do have in the unit now and what Furrion style are you considering.

I've had the Furrion 2-burner induction cooktop (link). It was okay but not amazing.
double-induction-cooktop.jpg

I've had the Furrion drop-in 3-burner drop-in cooktop (link) and it was really nice.
chef-collection-drop-in-cooktop.jpg

I've had the Furrion 21" built-in oven (link) and it was decent. Still small but larger than the older Atwoods and similar, plus easier to light. To to over again, I'd like to try electric version of this oven. No lighting!
chef-collection-oven.jpg

I currently have a 17" range (link). This one is in a travel trailer and the oven is a smaller unit. Cooktop has a double-hinged glass top to cover it. We're pleased with the cooktop. The oven leaves a bit to be desired. Mostly because it is so small. The tallest cooking vessel one can use in it is maybe 4". But it does work.
17%22-range.jpg

Hope this helps.

Kimmie

Furrion makes a number of cooktops, ovens and ranges (stove/oven combinations). What do have in the unit now and what Furrion style are you considering.

I've had the Furrion 2-burner induction cooktop (link). It was okay but not amazing.
View attachment 63511

I've had the Furrion drop-in 3-burner drop-in cooktop (link) and it was really nice.
View attachment 63509

I've had the Furrion 21" built-in oven (link) and it was decent. Still small but larger than the older Atwoods and similar, plus easier to light. To to over again, I'd like to try electric version of this oven. No lighting!
View attachment 63512

I currently have a 17" range (link). This one is in a travel trailer and the oven is a smaller unit. Cooktop has a double-hinged glass top to cover it. We're pleased with the cooktop. The oven leaves a bit to be desired. Mostly because it is so small. The tallest cooking vessel one can use in it is maybe 4". But it does work.
View attachment 63513

Hope this helps.
Hi Jim thank you for the input I would need the last one 17” range cooktop combo. I love to bake but it sounds like this oven is small. I currently have a wedge wood vision is what it says on the front of mine I think the brand is Atwood? I read about putting a pizza stone in the oven for even baking so I am going to try that wait a few years and see if they come out with a better product or have to lose the bottom drawer and buy an apartment stove. Thanks again for the response. Kimmie

RickL

2 years into using the Furrion 3 burner stove top and their largest oven I’ll sum up what my wife’s feelings are - they suck! The stove top won’t “throttle” down to a real simmer position. If you read different threads here you’ll see this is a common issue with opinions on how to overcome the issue. My feeling are to Furrion is just fix the issue!

As for their oven, we have now had 2 of them with the same issue - the read out on the oven says one number, the dial doesn’t match and the actual inside is different from both the readout and dial. So if she needs 375° she sets the dial at 425°, the readout will read around 385-390° and the interior t-stat she bought will read 350°. We have tried with and without the pizza stone. Again a common issue and Furrion just needs to step up and fix the issue.