Furnace will not come on

ShaneT

Hey guys/gals, I’m new to this site and to camper life as well. I have a 2022 BigHorn Traveler 39MB. I purchased it in April of this year and so far it’s been great. The weather has turned chilly in the mornings so I tried turning the furnace on at the thermostat to knock off the chill and nothing. The fan doesn’t come on, nothing happens. This is the first time that I have tried using the furnace so I’m sure I am missing something. I have checked to make sure I have propane, that the bottles are open. Is there a switch or pilot light I’m missing? Any help would be appreciated

Dahillbilly

set theromstat to heat -auto mode; must have 12vdc present also for the ignitor. Tools tab above will have more info on troubleshooting Good luck

wdk450

First thing to do is to listen for the relay click in the Air Conditioner (yes, air conditioner) control board when you turn on the thermostat, just like when you use the thermostat to start the air conditioner. This click tells you that the request from the thermostat for HVAC is happening. The air conditioner board sends the request on to the furnace control board.

Search You Tube for assistance videos.

ShaneT

Hey guys. Just wanted to say thank you for all the help. It’s been busy at work so I’m just now getting around to responding. I finally found the mysterious breaker panel/fuse panel. Lol After examination I found there were a few fuses blown. So after replacing fuses the heat turned on and works great. I don’t hear the relay clicking in. Thanks again for everyone’s help! Great group!