Fuse identification for Pioneer RE275, 2020 model.

marknewbill

Hello,
I need help labeling my fuse box in my 2020 RE275 pioneer. I have read most of the similar threads, but the fuses are apparently different. my fuse box is not labeled with typed info, but rather scribbles in what is apparently Spanish. So I have double trouble trying to identify the fuses.

First, I pulled each one and looked for what didn't work. I found most of them this way, and wrote in English the same label. There are a couple I couldn't find this way, one of them is a 2A fuse. any idea what that one is for? I thought radio, but it works on a 15A fuse, along with the TV amplifier switch on the wall, so i am not sure what it does, unless it is for the outside tv antenna.

the tank monitor is also on a 15A, so its not that one either. i did not try the usb chargers. it could possibly be one of those.

it would be really cool if someone could post a pic of better labels for my specific camper- or close in the same new age range, that has the 2A fuse near the middle.

Thanks,
Mark

6.7LMegaCab

I don't have your model but when I make it outside today I'll check my RW as I would think elecrical would be fairly similar across models with common features.

Check to see if it is powering a CO detector or any smoke detectors on 12V. I can't think of anything else that would have such a low draw...maybe a backup camera? How about the fridge while on propane, perhaps the ignitor circuit only requires 2A?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

marknewbill

thanks. i look forward to what u find. any pic of your labels may help if practical. i didnt think about the co2 alarm. maybe thats it.

6.7LMegaCab

I just checked... They are all 15A and one 20A. I figured at least one would have been 2A. Of course, I can barely interpret some of the person's writing that did the annotations.

I guess another source to look for is LED lighting that came from the factory. Such as pucks on the front maybe.
0c16978a64fae24ff440b0e60d76e30e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk