Fuse panel burnout?

We have traced all our wiring and see no breaks or open wire. The fuse for out control panel, water pump and water heater switches keeps blowing hard and fast. We’ve checked out the water pump and the switch and it’s all good. A friend who does rob repair thinks that part of the fuse panel could be bad, is this a thing? How expensive to replace this? It’s a 2017 trail runner sle, I‘ve owned it just a year and am so sad.

hoefler

Not really, the load on the fuse is too high for the fuse, you need to trace the wires until you find the short.

Dahillbilly

my bet would be the hot water heater, try leaving it off; if the control panel & water pump work then you'll kow it's the heater. If it blows prior to turning in the water heater then you know it's the pump or panel process if elimination.

wdk450

The classic way to test if the problem is the switch panel or the loads is to remove the loads by disconnecting their wires from the panel. With a 2nd hand 2017 rig, I am wondering if you are suffering from the incorrect wiring repairs by a previous owner. I would think that the switch panel itself would go through a final checkout on the vendor's assembly line, and would be less likely to cause problems.