Garage Area

DesertThumper

The lighting configuration can be improved. The light above near the vent ceiling not good. The guests have to climb down and turn on light. Maybe put the recessed lighting x 4 with two switches. One near the bed walls.

Auxilary 12 volt plug in some where in the garage is helpful. Beacon lights, cell phone connections, cb radio etc.

Come up with a re enforced bracket or accessory for front wheel bracing when straping down 2 wheel bikes. You will get requests for this if you can advertise it with your handbook. Basic operating manuals available maybe on of the cabinet doors. The UDC should also have a manual stuck on the inside door when it swings up. We had to label the pull valves.

These are things that clients will appreciate. I hope you take our suggestions. In return you will have less unhappy customers and more long term clients that will speak highly about your product.

Thanks,

Al and Lisa

Mark-Mullin

I totally agree with label ing the dump valves, took me a while to figure it out when a tag costing 2 cents would work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DesertThumper

I totally agree with label ing the dump valves, took me a while to figure it out when a tag costing 2 cents would work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nice RW. My previous trailer had those general manual that is like a sticker in certain doors inside and out but on the inside of the panel doors. Right, grab some of the manual instructions and make them into stickers. geeez...