Garage Door Hinge Pin

ILH

My Landmark is currently in storage for the winter. I was checking the rig yesterday for water, mice, etc. While checking the basement, one of the hinges for the basement door popped out. I didn't notice it at first - but because of the pressure from the hydraulic strut, the door became twisted. Fortunately I found the plastic pin one the ground and managed to re-insert it into the hinge pin cavity. From now on, I'll be watching the hinges like crazy to make sure I don't lose anther one. See pictures.

By the way.... two dead mice in traps in the garage compartment. None inside (at least non in traps). I guess I'll be looking for openings underneath in the spring.

20220201_113244_resized.jpg

20220201_113230_resized.jpg

LBR

I was so startled reading your title, then the first 2 words "My Landmark" that I didn't read anymore content and headed right to the photos to see your Landmark Toyhauler...haha!

ILH

I was so startled reading your title, then the first 2 words "My Landmark" that I didn't read anymore content and headed right to the photos to see your Landmark Toyhauler...haha!

I had a Road Warrior for about 8 Years - so I understand completely! Fortunately I never experienced any issues with the "rear" garage door on the toyhauler.

Reactions: LBR