Garage flooring

Hey everyone, so I moved into a new home one year ago. It did not have a garage, so waited the year out.

In the process now of getting it built. Like almost 90% of the homes in my area, it will be detached.

I have been going back and forth trying to decide what type of flooring to go with. Been doing a lot of research, to help in my research as well.

Jumped on the Sherwin Williams sale last week and bought their H&C shield-crete epoxy, but may return it. Have seen people using VCT, the locking tiles, but that option is real expensve, and now, to my surprise on garagejournal.com rectified porcelain tiles. Which look amazing. An you can find tiles in clearance for under .99/sq.ft.

Can't wait for the garage to get done, as I get another project to do around the house, with the shelving an flooring.

Curious to see what some of you guys have done in regards to flooring in your garages. How have they held up? Do you guys do work on your cars in them?

Hey everyone, so I moved into a new home one year ago. It did not have a garage, so waited the year out.

In the process now of getting it built. Like almost 90% of the homes in my area, it will be detached.

I have been going back and forth trying to decide what type of flooring to go with. Been doing a lot of research, to help in my research as well.

Jumped on the Sherwin Williams sale last week and bought their H&C shield-crete epoxy, but may return it. Have seen people using VCT, the locking tiles, but that option is real expensve, and now, to my surprise on garagejournal.com rectified porcelain tiles. Which look amazing. An you can find tiles in clearance for under .99/sq.ft.

Can't wait for the garage to get done, as I get another project to do around the house, with the shelving an flooring.
garage floor coating charlotte
Curious to see what some of you guys have done in regards to flooring in your garages. How have they held up? Do you guys do work on your cars in them?
thanks in advance for any help

david-steph2018

One thing don't put porcelain tiles in a garage. If you drop any tools or heavy objects, the tiles can break and then you will need to replace the damage tiles.