Generator slide out shelf

Good day you'll. Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule. I need a little assistance. I own a 2011 heartland big country 2950rk
I'm looking at having my generator on a slide out shelf. I'm ordering from etrailer. I need to know the measurement of the cubby hole of the storage door between the propane tanks and the water supply line. I don't want to order the wrong width. I appreciate your help. As the rv is in storage while I'm away working for our the winter. #heartlandrocks

danemayer

Hi lindsycreedon,

Most people also have their rigs in storage for the winter, but maybe you'll get lucky and another 2011 BC 2950rk owner will be able to help out.

taskswap

Or perhaps you could find one for sale online somewhere and sweet-talk the seller into measuring it for you?

david-steph2018

Good day you'll. Thanks for taking time from your busy schedule. I need a little assistance. I own a 2011 heartland big country 2950rk
I'm looking at having my generator on a slide out shelf. I'm ordering from etrailer. I need to know the measurement of the cubby hole of the storage door between the propane tanks and the water supply line. I don't want to order the wrong width. I appreciate your help. As the rv is in storage while I'm away working for our the winter. #heartlandrocks
I am just curious, with the generator on a sliding shelf, how would you connect the exhaust and fuel lines to allow the movement? I know it is done on certain Class "A" units with a front-end generator shelf, but the exhaust is set-up different compared to mine. The exhaust on our rig is
hard mounted to the frame with struts to extend down the rig.