Good Bye, Landmark Shenandoah & Heartland Forum

slaytop

I was impressed at the very beginning of the Landmark coach and purchased a 2006 Landmark Shenandoah in 2005. I enjoyed and worked hard to keep the coach in good condition and shared many times on the forum about maintaining and modifying this "classic" coach. Jim and I worked together for the first two years of the Heartland rallies to bring to owners a valuable experience of social and educational items. I value all these experiences.

Now I am saying "good-bye" as I watched my Landmark being towed away to a dealer in exchange for a park model that cannot be towed. I will miss the Shenandoah and the rallies and wish the best for Jim and owners as the brand continues to give owners the benefits of comfortable travel and luxurious surroundings.

Attachments

• DSC02713.jpg
    DSC02713.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 209

Mrsfish

That's still a really good looking coach. I hope it finds a new owner that appreciates the love you put in it!

jimtoo

Hi Slaytop,

Don't like to see anyone give up on rv'ing, but sometimes it is best for the individual. Hope you have a great experience with your new home.

Also, you do not need to give up the Heartland Owners forum. We will still be your friends and if you have a problem with your new home we have lots of great folks here that can answer questions for you if needed.

Enjoy.

Jim M

jbeletti

Hi Larry (and Marilyn)!

That coach still looks brand new. You were always meticulous with it and your truck. Good for you. You were part of the original gang in '06 in Goshen. I remember it well.

You will be missed friend. Wishing you both all the best!