Gravity 3570 two bathrooms

GravityTH

Hello - looking for some clarification on my plumbing. I have a toy hauler (3570) with 2 bathrooms (front and rear). This past weekend I started to drain the rear first. When I pulled the grey tank, I noticed that both my front and rear began draining. Is this normal? I've looked at the plumbing diagram (googled search so not specific to my model) it shows the rear is completely independent from the front.

Side question, anybody using quick connects for their city connection and black tank flush? Just looking to make it faster to pack up and go.

david-steph2018

To assist in figuring out how it is plumbed, I would use food coloring. Get several different colors and dump about 5 gals. in each tank. Write down what color you dumped in what tank. Then dump and see what color comes out with each dump.

Dahillbilly

Assuming the Gravity is the same as the Torque 5th wheels, the rear dump ftg is for the 1/2 bath black tank in the garage ONLY! The front dump ftg dumps both grey tanks & front black tank. Front grey is main bath & shower; rear grey is 1/2 bath sink, kitchen sink & washer if you have that option. Did the food color trick before ever took it out & that's what I found 2018 year model

GravityTH

Thanks! Yes i do believe that it is the same as the Torque. FTG = fitting?

So front of coach
black - toilet
Grey -
Bathroom sink and shower

Rear -
Black - garage toilet
Grey - garage sink and kitchen sink (i don't have a washer)

Ok that makes sense. I was just wondering because it seemed (although I could be mistaken) that when I pulled the rear grey, the front grey was coming out as well. Then when I pulled the front grey it came out much faster.

david-steph2018

On our Road Warrior it is:
front valve black
2nd valve grey (kitchen sink, shower, bathroom sink)

in the rear:
front valve black
2nd valve grey (rear sink & w/d hookup)

First post here, I also have weird plumbing thing, bought a new 2022 gravity 3570 last week and the kitchen sink drains to the front black tank. Is that right? I haven't used the trailer yet just going through checks and looking for leaks and what not, but it doesn't seem right for the kitchen sink to go to the black tank. There is a stooter vent under the kitchen sink that I'm worried will smell like black tank.

Attachments

• 20230528_140257.jpg
    20230528_140257.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

Dahillbilly

First post here, I also have weird plumbing thing, bought a new 2022 gravity 3570 last week and the kitchen sink drains to the front black tank. Is that right? I haven't used the trailer yet just going through checks and looking for leaks and what not, but it doesn't seem right for the kitchen sink to go to the black tank. There is a stooter vent under the kitchen sink that I'm worried will smell like black tank.
that is the studor valve if it goes bad you will get ordors from the tank under the sink. Just replaced ours few weeks ago, whenever we opened the cabinet door ordor was there. We khave a Torque & the kitchen sink drains into the rear grey tank.

Dahillbilly

use a different color food coloring in each drain add little water in each write it down & then open one drain at a time & see what color comes out each drain . Did this on ours cause the T handles were not labeled. Had no clue which handle went to which tank.

GravityTH

that is the studor valve if it goes bad you will get ordors from the tank under the sink. Just replaced ours few weeks ago, whenever we opened the cabinet door ordor was there. We khave a Torque & the kitchen sink drains into the rear grey tank.
This. I have the same model. Kitchen goes to rear gray.

Hello - looking for some clarification on my plumbing. I have a toy hauler (3570) with 2 bathrooms (front and rear). This past weekend I started to drain the rear first. When I pulled the grey tank, I noticed that both my front and rear began draining. Is this normal? I've looked at the plumbing diagram (googled search so not specific to my model) it shows the rear is completely independent from the front.

Side question, anybody using quick connects for their city connection and black tank flush? Just looking to make it faster to pack up and go.
Just bought our 3570. And was trying figure out why blank tank fills up so quickly. The kitchen sink drains to the front black tank. Called heartland and rep. Says that makes no sense and sent me this

Attachments

• IMG_1136.png
    IMG_1136.png
    736.5 KB · Views: 7