gray water tank(s) 2012 cedar ridge 40FKSS

dforquell

We just purchased a 2012 CR 40FKSS. The brochure states that this has two gray tanks,, but I can only find a single gray drain gate valve. The tank gauge shows two tanks also. The tech who did the delivery with us said that there must only be 1 tank, instead of the 2.

When we were looking on the delaer's lot, a resort model with same floor plan had two gray gate valves.

We would appreciate some assistance to what is actually installed on our unit.

Thanks

Dan & Sue

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Dan, I'd suggest calling Heartland this morning and have your VIN handy. Heartland should be able to tell you everything you need to know. I'm actually more baffled why your dealer didn't know the answer.

mallard29s

We just purchased a 2012 CR 40FKSS. The brochure states that this has two gray tanks,, but I can only find a single gray drain gate valve. The tank gauge shows two tanks also. The tech who did the delivery with us said that there must only be 1 tank, instead of the 2.

When we were looking on the delaer's lot, a resort model with same floor plan had two gray gate valves.

We would appreciate some assistance to what is actually installed on our unit.

Thanks

Dan & Sue

Our 2011 Country Ridge has the 2 tanks. The one drain by the tire has both black and gray valves. The one to the front gray tank is under the front slide. Cant see it when the slide is out.:D

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2