Grey water flush handle

Dlhall

Just got back from a trip and went to flush my gray tank, and there's nothing there! The handle and stem are gone! 6 hours before, I emptied the tank at a dump station, but now..all gone. My question is, is this a simple screw on replacement or is this a service issue?
I have a 2021 21RBSS North Trail..

danemayer

Hi Dlhall,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Without looking, I can't be certain of your situation, but I'd think if you pull into any RV dealer you can probably find what you need in 5 minutes and fix it yourself in another 5 minutes. The dealership people might even take a look and go get you the right part.

Dlhall

Hi Dlhall,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Without looking, I can't be certain of your situation, but I'd think if you pull into any RV dealer you can probably find what you need in 5 minutes and fix it yourself in another 5 minutes. The dealership people might even take a look and go get you the right part.

Thanks..appreciate your reply. I did find that it is a simple screw on replacement. Think I might use Loc Tite to be sure this doesn't happen again

Kathi-27

you can get just the handle on amazon. replaced all of ours with the metal ones. they just screw on